X-METAL GTG 2007 Pics & Videos!

Great Pics!!

About all of those old Mopars lined up - Are they all BOOMER's??:dontknow:

Some pretty cool machines there!:rock: :rock:

WOW!!!! Looks like u all had a great time. Must have been an awsome sight with all those srt's driving down the street at the same time. LOL! Thanks for sharing the pics and vid. Love that twin turbo and S/C!!! FREAKIN SWEET!!!

DrPierceMD said:
ROFL....My wife said to stop staring at here boobs.:dontknow: :p :D

Boobs were great, butt was better, personality even better, face of an angel...but the brain is what turned me on!

Thank you thank you, everyone!!! All the pics and videos are kickass!!!! :rock:

I wish so bad I could have made it. . . :)

Looks like a great time....Damn, sure wish I could have made it....good thing is the truck will be fixed on Wednesday......Hey quick question tho...I want and need one of those banners....Where can I get one???? Like to have one for my new pole barn/man room I am putting up next week....Thanks...

Prof said:
Boobs were great, butt was better, personality even better, face of an angel...but the brain is what turned me on!

You'd like one of her other shirts then...

On the front it says "who needs big tits" and on the back it says "when you got an ass like this.":D

That is a frickin awesome turnout! I'd say we gotta have a majority of our members scattered round the heartland:rock: :dancing:

I would love to see some more vid of all dem trucks rolling by!

so can anyone attest to some stinker tire burnin smokin action? anyone get a ride in that beast? I rode in it awhile back before he got the can o whoop ass tune:rock:

Tony....did you trailer the beast in w/ Joanne's rig?

i got a couple of pics of him doing a burnout a couple of pages back, dont know if kevin caught it on video or not.

Rice Eater said:
That is a frickin awesome turnout! I'd say we gotta have a majority of our members scattered round the heartland:rock: :dancing:

I would love to see some more vid of all dem trucks rolling by!

so can anyone attest to some stinker tire burnin smokin action? anyone get a ride in that beast? I rode in it awhile back before he got the can o whoop ass tune:rock:

Tony....did you trailer the beast in w/ Joanne's rig?

nope, drove it there and back:rock:

thanks underground:D

So damn cool to have 18 srt 10's going thur an intersection and each one fishtailing as they finish the turn!

Outta sight! And there were so many black rc's that there was no way any local police could have picked out the offender!

Was a killer weekend!

DYNO VIDEO IS DONE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uD4SnCL7BY
The audio is cleaned up a bit on this one. Should be a bit smoother and easier on the ears.
If you hear a loud humming, that's the CNC machine that we were all leaning on. It was running the entire time we were there.

(The dyno video link that was posted earlier no longer works)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back