X Metal lowering kit for sale

amoparacer

Reaction score
This kit is brand new never installed had to sell my SRT10. These include 4 new upgrade shocks billet lowering block and springs see picture. Shipped in US for 400 these are almost 600 from X Metal plus shipping.

Lynn 714-635-9240 Anaheim CA

Attachments

• b5b76ddd0395924a00eeb5f5685f2ea1.jpg
    b5b76ddd0395924a00eeb5f5685f2ea1.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 102
TNVIPER said:
Why did you ignore all the PMs warning you????????????:confused:

He answered mine pretty quick. Have you guys had problems with fake sellers in the past?

johnnybravo said:
He answered mine pretty quick. Have you guys had problems with fake sellers in the past?

I was just messing with you..;) .......but be careful buying from people that join just to sell something...there have been some members ripped off..

Johnnny , jsut dont use the shocks, they are jsut monroe maggies, and well not that great, stay with the oem set up of shocks and you will be much happier:)

killer price on the kit tho:rock:

Stinker said:
Johnnny , jsut dont use the shocks, they are jsut monroe maggies, and well not that great, stay with the oem set up of shocks and you will be much happier:)

This is very true....my truck handled terrible after installing the kit with the supplied shocks...went back to the stock Bilsteins and she handles great..

Stinker said:

The new truck has a ground force kit on right now so should I use those shocks or the ones that come with the x-metal kit?

johnnybravo said:
The new truck has a ground force kit on right now so should I use those shocks or the ones that come with the x-metal kit?
i would stay with the ground fforce at least, there shocks arent too bad ,but check them when you remove them to be sure, if you can aquire some oem ones that someoen has removed you would be much better off tho:eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back