X-Metal Lowering Kit

Texas Yellow Fever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, it's done, the rear adjusters are in place, everything is finished, the result is perfect. I do like the way it drives/rides, overall, I am very impressed. It has none of the negative aspects I was concerned about (IE bottoming out etc), the changes are all very positive, I wish I had done it earlier.

Last edited:
mauiSRT/10 said:
Its a killer bee Steve!!!! What's the black antena/fin looking thing on your roof?

patrick
:dito:

Betcha Nowwhat loves that wing!!:p

Nice Stance:)

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Thank you I think...LOL!!! Nope, I did not use the springs, we need to find them a new home...any ideas?

What springs need a home???????

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Ok, it's done, the rear adjusters are in place, everything is finished, the result is perfect. I do like the way it drives/rides, overall, I am very impressed. It has none of the negative aspects I was concerned about (IE bottoming out etc), the changes are all very positive, I wish I had done it earlier.
Looks great, Steve! I can't wait to do mine. :)

Texas Yellow Fever said:
We collectively have a set of front springs from Boomer's lowering kit that could use a home. If you can use them, pay the shipping and they're yours.

These springs have seem more of the USA than any of these truck I would guess.;) :D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
We collectively have a set of front springs from Boomer's lowering kit that could use a home. If you can use them, pay the shipping and they're yours.

Are they the standard lowering springs that come with Boomers kit, or are they the shorter ones? I already have his standard drop kit, and want to go lower in the front.

Last edited:
outnumbered said:
Are they the standard lowering springs that come with Boomers kit, or are they the shorter ones? I already have his standard drop kit, and want to go lower in the front.

SilverBack can you answer this????

Did you ever have them on your truck, and if so, did it appear to be lower than what you have now?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back