X-Metal Lowering Kit

Prof...

You have to be a bit cautious with some driveways but all in all the clearance is fine.....

Do you have to align after installing, and if so, are the alignment specs included with teh kit?

RatMotor said:
Do you have to align after installing, and if so, are the alignment specs included with teh kit?

Yes, the instructions require an alignment. I don't think the requirements from factory specs change, but an alignment to bring it back into those specs is required.

amoparman said:
Truck looks great!! Love that Yellow...

Stretch

Looks great Steve... Yellow is the only color that makes the amber fronts look good. IMHO
Lowering kit makes a hell of a difference...
Congrats:D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Yes, the instructions require an alignment. I don't think the requirements from factory specs change, but an alignment to bring it back into those specs is required.

Anyone know what the specs are? I can do the alignment myself, but I need the numbers, if our machine at work doesn't have them( which I haven't checked yet).

Truck looks damn good, Tex.

RatMotor said:
Anyone know what the specs are? I can do the alignment myself, but I need the numbers, if our machine at work doesn't have them( which I haven't checked yet).

Truck looks damn good, Tex.

Here's a link to download a soft copy of the service manual. I would think the specs are in there, but have not looked.

http://www.hemitruckclub.com/2005-DR.zip

Thanks for the compliment!

Silverback said:
They are for a QC. Different spring rates. That's why I passed them to Steve.

If they were the shorter version that Boomer sells for the QC, I would jump all over them.

Michael from the U.K. said:
Looks nice Steve,and i bet you're pleased with the handeling ,all you need to do now is get her sprayed the racing colour SILVER.lol:rock: Nice one

LOL!!! Why would I ruin a perfectly nice truck...?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back