x-metal mirrior

DRamSrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey everyone, tell me what do u think of this mirrior? i think it look good and small than big stock one

DRamSrt10 said:
hey everyone, tell me what do u think of this mirrior? i think it look good and small than big stock one

I like mine. They look a lot better than the stock ones and the smaller size is not even noticed after a couple of days.

yeah it look hot, i want one of these and how can i order one? through phone? because there is no order form in x-metal link

The mirrors are killer....as long as you don't hit the kid's bike hanging from the garage ceiling. The finish ( paint ) is perfect. Install is a pc. of cake as well

1st photo is before and 2nd one is after. Boomer's mirrors are great, excellent paint and finish.

I just purchased a set last week from X Metal . I can not wait to install them now after seeing all the pictures.:rock:

haha oh yeah i agree! i just cant wait to order one for me! haha i am planning get one with black paint on my red '04 rc

SSSSE YA said:
I just purchased a set last week from X Metal . I can not wait to install them now after seeing all the pictures.:rock:
we just got em finished today!:rock:

Can someone post what the x-metal black mirrors look like on a red srt10?
I want to get a pair but am trying to compare red vs. black. i own a red
srt10. :rock:

Sharpi

i am planning on get black mirrior on my '04 red srt10 too :rock: i have seen a pic w. black mirrior on red but i forgot where it is... :(

Black on red

DRamSrt10 said:
i am planning on get black mirrior on my '04 red srt10 too :rock: i have seen a pic w. black mirrior on red but i forgot where it is... :(

Here you go, Black CalVu from X-Metal on Red SRT10

Attachments

• Mirror.jpg
    Mirror.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 44
Front View of Black 0n Red

Before you ask....no I don't have a paxton....I went with the juice instead

Attachments

• Mirror1.jpg
    Mirror1.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 43
Not to offend anyone,but why not get them same color as truck ? I think they look much cooler that way.:D They seem to blend/flow better when color matched.Just my .02 :D

I'm offended. :bootyshake: :p Just Kidding.. for the record Hot Ram, i orginally wanted
to get the matching mirrors but was concerned about the
black trim around the window. i thought the mirror might look 'out of place'
as i am concidering about getting the black honeycomb grille for my truck as well.

Sharpi

It would take more than that

HOT RAM said:
Not to offend anyone,but why not get them same color as truck ? I think they look much cooler that way.:D They seem to blend/flow better when color matched.Just my .02 :D

No way anyone would be offended by your .02 For me I saw one with Red on Red and it looked like chit.....made my deccision that much easier. I may be color blind as well however :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back