X-Metal Paxton Supercharger for sale (New in unopened box)

Azmal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have for sale a brand new X-Metal Paxton Supercharger. It has all the X-Metal extras like the custom heat exchanger. I paid $8,000.00 for it with the extras but due to financial issues I'm unable keep it, much less afford to install it. Gary (The X-Metal owner) said he would be willing work a deal on installation with the purchaser in order to help me sell it.

He also said he might have a buyer near me for it but I haven't heard back from him yet so I want to go ahead and mention it in case there are any potential buyers.

As I said, I paid $8,000.00 which was just for the parts. The box is unopened and I've only had it a couple weeks. Make me a reasonable offer and I'll accept it. I do have to get rid of it, but I can't afford to get screwed either. If you are serious and would like me to break open the box for pics I'll be happy to do so. As for total contents and extras I'll have to talk with Gary again.

I've been away from the forum for a while due to personal reasons but those of you who do remember me and would vouch for Gary's and my credibility, please do so.

Sorry to hear mang , I hope your well and things turn around for you..Good Luck with your sale!!
Azmal said:
I have for sale a brand new X-Metal Paxton Supercharger. It has all the X-Metal extras like the custom heat exchanger. I paid $8,000.00 for it with the extras but due to financial issues I'm unable keep it, much less afford to install it. Gary (The X-Metal owner) said he would be willing work a deal on installation with the purchaser in order to help me sell it.

He also said he might have a buyer near me for it but I haven't heard back from him yet so I want to go ahead and mention it in case there are any potential buyers.

As I said, I paid $8,000.00 which was just for the parts. The box is unopened and I've only had it a couple weeks. Make me a reasonable offer and I'll accept it. I do have to get rid of it, but I can't afford to get screwed either. If you are serious and would like me to break open the box for pics I'll be happy to do so. As for total contents and extras I'll have to talk with Gary again.

I've been away from the forum for a while due to personal reasons but those of you who do remember me and would vouch for Gary's and my credibility, please do so.

Sorry to hear you are dealing with bad times. I wish times were better for me because I would love to buy it, but I can't.

Bioll.

SORRY TO HEAR THAT. HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT. IF I HAD THE MONEY I WOULD TAKE IT OFF UR HANDS IN A HEART BEAT. GOOD LUCK!

If it's unopened, would Gary consider taking it back?

Was wondering where you went... Sorry to hear about your hard times. One door closes, another one opens. Keep your shin up.. I am in no position to but it, but I wish for a quick and decent deal for you.

Nah, I tried but Gary can't afford to take it back either. I wish it was as easy as that so I wouldn't loose money. I think I'll give it a few days and see who can give the best offer.... Or maybe just put in on ebay and put the link here? Never really sold anything like this before. Any opinions?

Try going of the other site, on Viper Alley, and Viper Club of America forums and post up the SC there. You'll have a better chance of selling it there more exposure on those sites.

I probably would have purchased it a few weeks ago. I could have really saved some cash. I guess timing is everything.

Good Luck

Be patient...the lure will work on someone soon. There maybe one or two people out there right now counting pennies to see how they can get the scratch together to pick it up.

Prof said:
Be patient...the lure will work on someone soon. There maybe one or two people out there right now counting pennies to see how they can get the scratch together to pick it up.
I am one of them...

man that is soooo tempting.Looking at alot of $$$$ when you figure in tranny upgrade.Hope U sell it bro.sorry for your hard times.Keep the truck.She is bad ass!!!

Azmal , i'm interested... sure i am.:rock: :rock: Please pm me with your offer on price and what's in the package.I have a RC , please ask if there is difference with QC'S....
Norbert ( belgiumbarry )

belgiumbarry said:
Azmal , i'm interested... sure i am.:rock: :rock: Please pm me with your offer on price and what's in the package.I have a RC , please ask if there is difference with QC'S....
Norbert ( belgiumbarry )

Better look into a clutch upgrade to Barry... :p :D :burnout:

Manic said:
Better look into a clutch upgrade to Barry... :p :D :burnout:

ok, if it fails , i go upgrade... it's my second car , not daily driver , more a hobby...:D and i love that truck ! :rock:

How can you sell something when your inbox is full...:dontknow: :confused: Put me name on the list of folks that would like to have it, if it's still available, I'll buy it...:D

belgiumbarry said:
ok, if it fails , i go upgrade... it's my second car , not daily driver , more a hobby...:D and i love that truck ! :rock:

I wonder what's the shipping charges are for a rear axle from Stinker to Belguim... :D ;)

Alright, sorry bout the inbox, got it cleaned up. Boomer sent me a PM saying he'd put in a word for it. I've sent another PM to him asking the questions I've been asked. He's also still waiting to hear from the guy he knows that is interested.

Thanks again fellows

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back