X-Metal Polished Valve Covers

wesman said:
They do say Viper......the x-metal is a bit smaller and looks to be a little further to the back of the covers.

--wes

They do say viper on them. Xmetal is writen on the back of the cover towards the firewall...its about 2.5"x1.5"

Desert Viper said:
why does everybody hate x-metal?
i dont think that everyoneone hates x metal.........its just that he (gary with x metal ) does not post here anymore....due to problems with some members here.................when he did posteveryone was on his nut sack swingin......hes gone now everyone talks shit......i just see it how i call it

505'sFastestViper. said:
i dont think that everyoneone hates x metal.........its just that he (gary with x metal ) does not post here anymore....due to problems with some members here.................when he did posteveryone was on his nut sack swingin......hes gone now everyone talks shit......i just see it how i call it

not everybody... as I do not :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

just a good example of internet danger : famous one day , killed another. People go that easy after some rumours....

PS i like my shifter and TB :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Gary had a reputation problem here. Some folks got what they wanted, and others felt they did not get the service or products they paid for. I was never a customer, so I have no personal knowledge. But I do know that I chose not to do business based on my perception of some questionable business practices. There are to many vendors here that have a great reputation to gamble on one.

faslane505 said:
Sorry, but thats how I feel. I do have some products from him that are nice, but I had to pay out my ass for them. He also got all over my ass for asking a question in a thread. So I had enough. Thats it.

505'sFastestViper. said:
I don't talk shit. I talked and talk the truth. Even when he was here.

sleeper said:
Sorry, but thats how I feel. I do have some products from him that are nice, but I had to pay out my ass for them. He also got all over my ass for asking a question in a thread. So I had enough. Thats it.

thank you for your opinion...as im trying to sell some xmetal products...comments like that are not welcome...if you have a problem with the price his products dont buy them...and since he got on you about a comment you made on his thread...you post comments like " I dont like anything on my truck that says xmetal!", on my thread...

keep those comments to your self or on another thread...

not here please

Josh T

sleeper said:
I don't talk shit. I talked and talk the truth. Even when he was here.
I DIDNT QUOTE YOU PERSONALLY ....BECAUSE I KNOW NOTHIN ABOUT YOUR DEALINGS WITH HIM..........but i said what i felt and how i see it maybe not on this particular thread but there is a bunch of them......like i said i see it how i call it nothin more nothin less.............and you know exactly what i am talkin about you have been here long enough to see it that people will jump on the bandwagon and talk shit when they see a thread where a member is not happy ....that is the point that i was tryin to make......

i have his valve covers, throttle body, and fuse box cover, never have had a problem dealing with gary, he was always straight forward with me. i never had to have his stuff overnight. i think a lot of folks never realized he was a 1 or 2 man show. a lot of his problems on here was he isnt the kinda person to back down and take shit from anybody. ill tell you this these trucks arent being made anymore and major vendors arent making stuff for them so people like gary are gonna be sorely missed when we get done running them off. just my opinion. his work was top shelf, expensive yes but it was quality.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back