X-Metal Shifter for Sale $100 Shipped

jrray24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just installed a B&M Shifter and found that the truck already had an X-Metal shifter installed. I prefer the B&M. I do not know which generation I-IV??? It has an adapter that mounts between the tranny and the shifter if that helps. The first person to paypal $100.00 to [email protected] get the shifter shipped to them on Monday. Thanks guys.

Attachments

• xmetal shifter 001.jpg
    xmetal shifter 001.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 107
  • xmetal shifter 002.jpg
    xmetal shifter 002.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
jrray24 said:
I just installed a B&M Shifter and found that the truck already had an X-Metal shifter installed. I prefer the B&M. I do not know which generation I-IV??? It has an adapter that mounts between the tranny and the shifter if that helps. The first person to paypal $100.00 to [email protected] get the shifter shipped to them on Monday. Thanks guys.

Bro you just put the very same shifter in your truck...now thats a waste of money lol.. ouch. ...

Whats this thing worth? Someone make me an offer. All I am trying to get is enough to buy some custom tail lights. If you have some of those I will trade ya.

Actually, the new B&M works way better and has a shorter throw. It also has an angled shaft that works better than the stock Hurst piece. And believe me, I have wasted WAY more money on a lot less. A lot less.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back