X-metal SRT 10 Lowering\handling Kit missing 1 front strut

Saruji

Reaction score
Wanted to install once, never got to it, so now selling, this kit has been sitting in my house for a while and I thought I might as well get ride of it. Its the x-metal lowering/handling kit. And I have everything but 1 of the front struts. I have mounts for a quad cab and a regular cab. Price was $850. I'll sell for $650 plus shipping,(should be about $50). Here are a few pics.

Picture017q.jpg

Picture018q.jpg

BTW, if needed I have paypal it verified and also I have traded on other forums. Mostly ocforums.com (computer stuff) we had a system to leave feedback to sellers and buyers, it was called heatware, I had an account under the same name. My stats can be viewed from www.heatware.com (name saruji)

Thanks,

How much is the replacement shock? How much of a drop is built in the kit? Is it a 1/2 drop, or a 2/4? Thanks

Saruji said:
Wanted to install once, never got to it, so now selling, this kit has been sitting in my house for a while and I thought I might as well get ride of it. Its the x-metal lowering/handling kit. And I have everything but 1 of the front struts. I have mounts for a quad cab and a regular cab. Price was $850. I'll sell for $650 plus shipping,(should be about $50). Here are a few pics.

Picture017q.jpg

Picture018q.jpg

BTW, if needed I have paypal it verified and also I have traded on other forums. Mostly ocforums.com (computer stuff) we had a system to leave feedback to sellers and buyers, it was called heatware, I had an account under the same name. My stats can be viewed from www.heatware.com (name saruji)

Thanks,
why are you trying to sell it here for 650.00 when you have it listed on e-bay for a buy it now price of 499.99 WTF.:dontknow:

brat said:
why are you trying to sell it here for 650.00 when you have it listed on e-bay for a buy it now price of 499.99 WTF.:dontknow:

That's what I was thinking.

I was looking at buying and also noticed that on e-bay. I also never got an answer to how old the kit was? I see Boomer's new kits have Yellow shocks. His kit has white shocks??? Is this a new kit or not?

ViperTruck2933 said:
If true, that is just wrong, IMHO. :(

It's completely true, I saw it earlier today. I'm always checking ebay for a cheap mod or two. Fuck this guy.

I think his essence here has deminished,

He should make no more light of the afformentioned subject.

The infamous "Brat" from Beta Articulan in the gamma galaxy has

driven hismind melt into the dwelves of the galaxy and withdrawn the

knowledge of the ancients.

We Bow to the greatness of the "Brat":D

Stinker said:
I think his essence here has deminished,

He should make no more light of the afformentioned subject.

The infamous "Brat" from Beta Articulan in the gamma galaxy has

driven hismind melt into the dwelves of the galaxy and withdrawn the

knowledge of the ancients.

We Bow to the greatness of the "Brat":D
i thank the great overlord stinker,but i recieve my power from the collective of the mighty V T C O A,i am here to serve my brothers and sisters of the empire.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back