X-Metal

trstew said:
What's up with X-Metal - are they gone??

when you find them tell them im still waiting on my door sills i paid for and never got :mad:

Disappearing X Metal?

Guess that means these one-time " can do no wrong" heroes are now into Lightnings, or what?
Sorry to hear U didn't get your goods...

Troy's QC SRT said:
What did they do wrong?...That was before my time.....

Gary (owner) was a great guy and bent over backwards to help cutomers...what got him in trouble was trying to do more business than he could handle......ended up making people mad...finally ended with X-Metal leaving this forum...

I thought it started with different member of the forum having different opions that got blown out of porportion and then escalated from there

Gary ran two business's, a motorcycle shop and the x metal , both did very well,
but he had employess that were basically no good
so x metal starting hurting in customer service, it was hard for gary to do both sides and do it well.
so I guess a decision was made, he focused on the bikes, and still does some billet parts for other viper destributors.

Gary is a good person all in all, his arms were jsut not long enough to reach thru all the BS

To say that his customer service slipped is a vast understatement. Saying that he screwed more than a couple of people out of more than 10 grand all the while saying he was your friend is more like it.

Tony, I know you're taking the high road but the man has zero integrity. Period.

I knwo bud, bad thing is we were good friends for a bit, then like a few others I got bit too, but yessir to say that some people got "taken" is a huge understatment, to the point of wives crying there eyes out:eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back