XBOX 360 or PS3

Venom Power said:
Geeze, we all sound like kids... THIS IS GREAT!!!

That's why I asked... :)

Considering what we all grew up with (Coleco, Atari, Intellivision etc.), there is no wonder we still like video games. There basically is no loser out of the bunch. They are all amazing...

Wil

Love my PS3! The load times don't bother me, that just gives me more time to put a lime in my beer!!:rock:

Was playing some Madden '08 last night! :rock:

Xbox 360 had it since it came out, now they only 199.00 best system, I also have the wii (wifes) you won't regret the 360. Graphics and games are the best, and GEARS OF WAR you'll love chainsaw bayonet cut mfers in half. ALso buy the video game console for what it is a gaming console blu ray and all that bs, those will all drop in price too, but if gaming is what you are looking for 360 hands down. I had them PS3 and 360 playing the same games on the same tv and 360 by far better. Again price drop to 199. now with 20g hd you won't be disapointed. XBOX live screen name dvldawg3097.

DevilDawg3097 said:
Xbox 360 had it since it came out, now they only 199.00 best system, I also have the wii (wifes) you won't regret the 360. Graphics and games are the best, and GEARS OF WAR you'll love chainsaw bayonet cut mfers in half. ALso buy the video game console for what it is a gaming console blu ray and all that bs, those will all drop in price too, but if gaming is what you are looking for 360 hands down. I had them PS3 and 360 playing the same games on the same tv and 360 by far better. Again price drop to 199. now with 20g hd you won't be disapointed. XBOX live screen name dvldawg3097.

Good points DD,

You gave me more to think about...

Wil

DevilDawg3097 said:
mine is SNAKEBIT102870. Ill add you to my friends, clan tag is VTCA

Manic said:
That's why I asked... :)

Considering what we all grew up with (Coleco, Atari, Intellivision etc.), there is no wonder we still like video games. There basically is no loser out of the bunch. They are all amazing...

Wil

My first game console ran on batteries.. It was basically a black and white deal that played tennis tennis and more tennis using Pong. I was like 9 yrs. old then. I STILL have my original 1982 Atari console with all the games. It works great even after I converted it to use coaxial cable. Every now and then I play it to remenisce.. I also have my SNES with a bunch of games put away in prestine condition. My PS2 is installed in my 10, my ColecoVision, Genesis, NES, Atari 5200 and Commadore 64 are all in the closet and still work. Just my XBOX and XBOX 360 are hooked up to my projector and surround sound. I am definately a gaming nut that grew bigger over the years..

My XBOX Live screen name is MoeJoeJOJO... As for BlueRay there are many new BlueRay players out there that are much cheaper..

505'sFastestViper. said:
not at all......i might be an asshole but at the end of the day you still drive a titan;)

A titan that posted a time that was faster than some of the 10's.. but was deleted by moderators. ;)

505'sFastestViper. said:
very true and good point but it is a timeslip for srt 10s and definately not faster than my 10;) ;) ;)

and probably won't ever be... but hey.. the economy is in the shitter and we drive some 10 mpg pigs... while prius owners a laughing all the way to work. Now i will focus my smart ass...ness to the prius owners. Anyone know of a good xbox debate going on at a prius site?

Oh... and there is a ram 1500 on the juice in the time slip section that battled hard to get out of the 15's. That should have been taken down as a favor from the get go lol.

eddie102870 said:
mine is SNAKEBIT102870. Ill add you to my friends, clan tag is VTCA
Finally a clan I can join and not get kicked out for being old. 35 aint old but when you find out you have niece's and nephews older then the guys on you team then 35 is old. But got you on my list now eddie. Brothers in arms Hells Highway comes out today. Ive been waiting 2yrs now for it to come out it was supposed to come out in begining of 07. Bloody bloody Good.:rock: :rock:

DevilDawg3097 said:
Finally a clan I can join and not get kicked out for being old. 35 aint old but when you find out you have niece's and nephews older then the guys on you team then 35 is old. But got you on my list now eddie. Brothers in arms Hells Highway comes out today. Ive been waiting 2yrs now for it to come out it was supposed to come out in begining of 07. Bloody bloody Good.:rock: :rock:
ill pick it up tonight...lol

BIA:HH looks awesome.. But what's up with this fixation on Duba-ya Duba-ya Two with gaming these days?

It can't really offend people any more there all dead. everytime they come out with a terrorist portrayed as middle eastern (muslim) all hell breaks loose on beig pc. Plus it is always fun killin nazis. OOHRAH

Good point.. I didn't think of that, shame on me.. In that case then we ought to be seeing games that take place during the U.S. Civil War... OH how about a game slapped in the middle of the War of 1812? I'm down to aim my musket and waste some Red Coats.. How many variations of cannons do you think they could come up with?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back