Xenon Depot HID install pics

mjpmattox

Reaction score
Any of you guys who have installed these HID kits and have pics of where your 12v & or Ground connections were made please post them up or pm me. I just got my Fog lights in the mail today and the headlights should be here next week, so I'm just trying to get an idea of where these look/work best. any other tid bits of info would be helpfull as well.....:rock:

88386641_o.jpg

guess what's HID or not?

mjpmattox said:
Any of you guys who have installed these HID kits and have pics of where your 12v & or Ground connections were made please post them up or pm me. I just got my Fog lights in the mail today and the headlights should be here next week, so I'm just trying to get an idea of where these look/work best. any other tid bits of info would be helpfull as well.....:rock:

Here's a shot of mine (driver's side). I had the benefit of the wheel wells being removed at the time, but it makes everything easier. You can see the ground point just behind and above where the headlight assembly is positioned, from the inside of the wheel well. I also took the time to epoxy the resistor to the frame rail to prevent it from coming in contact with anything (they get fairly hot).

I ran the power leads directly to the battery to provide clean, "unshared" power.

Also of note, I secured the fuse holders just to the left of the driver's side headlight, so that they were readily accessible without having to pull the headlight.

Attachments

• HID Install, Driver's Side.JPG
    HID Install, Driver's Side.JPG
    238.7 KB · Views: 116
Here's an old picture around the time I first got mine installed.
VTCoA131.jpg

.....And here's an even older one pulled from the archives. slow91 will remember this.
7f6395f2.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back