xenonmods.com? Anyone order from this guy?!

Khankn32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So heres the deal...:eek:
Placed a order for a set of caliper decal, and some caliper paint last week, didnt get a email saying ur orders been place ect ect so no biggie. Emailed him about making the decals bigger and no reply back. Didnt think much of it till monday came along (today) Emailed him again and asking him the status of the order. Kinda shaddy how I didnt reiceve ANY email. THEN I googled "xenonmods.com" and damnz I found a good many people telling me not to order from him it'll take MONTHS! I felt like a jackass not doing this first :dontknow: ! So I went on PayPal and filed a dispute, figure either he went outta business or hes tryna to srew me over. Within HOURS I got a email from him...

----Original Message-----
To: Khank Nguyen <[email protected]>
Sent: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 5:43 pm
Subject: Re: Xenonmods.com Information Request

Are you kidding me man!?!?

I got the order just fine, and now I get a paypal case against me!?!!!!

What the hell????

Were you not notified by Paypal that the payment went through? Did you not go to the web page of my web site that said it went through?

What more do you want?

And you know what the real freakin' kick in the teeth is? I DID WHAT YOU ASKED! Made the damn things bigger and this is what I get.

A freaki n' Paypal reversal.

Unreal. And people wonder why doing business is such a pain in the ass anymore. BECAUSE THE CUSTOMERS MAKE IT ONE!!!

Thanks OH so much for treating me like crap. I really appreciate it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what I wrote...

Maybe a e-mail letting me know what was going on with the order, websites or not, you didn't let me know anything. Not trying to bust your bubble or anything, but what would you do if you sent someone a payment and haven't heard from them in a week, THEN google there company (website) and find many "bad" reviews telling people not to order. I was just trying to protect myself, and I'm pretty sure you would have done the same. I will cancel the reversal as soon as I received the items that I had purchased. Thanks, I'm not mad just wish we kept in touched.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think? I run a business (gas station) and I talk to EVER BODY wether its a customer, vender, order this and that keeping in touch with EVERTHING. Anyone else go threw this? Hopefully I'm taking the right step. Sorry in advance for any misspelled words or all this being to confusing :D

Keep us posted. Hope you get what you ordered before that schmuck goes out of business

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back