Xmas Gift

mike2004srt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you guys up in the Great White North like myself know how hard it is to put the truck away until spring (and even that is scatchy sometimes). Well the wife bought me a Diamond Gloss application from Ziebart the other day. For those who are not familiar with this, its a liquid application that goes on like a wax and is guaranteed for 10 years never to need a wax job. My coworker said it is a vehicle wrap but in liquid form. Original price was $699.00 Wife had a groupon for $350. I was so close at this point to say yes then the store manager says he will add a $180 interior cleaning for free. So all in all I received a gift card for the Diamond gloss and interior cleaning for $350.00. Also if there is any scratches from rocks or keys over the next 10 years they will repaint it for free. I CANT WAIT UNTIL SPRING!!!

Diamond Gloss Paint Protection | Auto Care Services | Ziebart

My truck will never know these climate issues. But for those that have to deal with them, this sounds like the way to go.

Ditto here, my truck never sees sun let alone that kind of weather - but sounds good let us k now how it works out :rock: :rock: :rock:

So you guys up in the Great White North like myself know how hard it is to put the truck away until spring (and even that is scatchy sometimes). Well the wife bought me a Diamond Gloss application from Ziebart the other day. For those who are not familiar with this, its a liquid application that goes on like a wax and is guaranteed for 10 years never to need a wax job. My coworker said it is a vehicle wrap but in liquid form. Original price was $699.00 Wife had a groupon for $350. I was so close at this point to say yes then the store manager says he will add a $180 interior cleaning for free. So all in all I received a gift card for the Diamond gloss and interior cleaning for $350.00. Also if there is any scratches from rocks or keys over the next 10 years they will repaint it for free. I CANT WAIT UNTIL SPRING!!!

Diamond Gloss Paint Protection | Auto Care Services | Ziebart

It's way better than a neck tie.

Nice gift, but very doubtful it's good for 10 years. Are you sure that's not on the film products they sell?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back