Xmetal Tuned Chip For sell!

trw0042

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey fellow viper rams owners. If your looking to add a few more viper bullets under the hood contact me if you need a Xmetal engineering Performance Chip. Used it on my 05 Reg cab, 6 speed.
Its for sell at my ebay store called millcreek megadeals and am offering returns if you are not satisfied with the upgrade or if it doesnt work with your truck.

Email me at [email protected] with any quesions or if you need a link to my ebay store

Happy Motoring!

trw0042 said:
Hey fellow viper rams owners. If your looking to add a few more viper bullets under the hood contact me if you need a Xmetal engineering Performance Chip. Used it on my 05 Reg cab, 6 speed.
Its for sell at my ebay store called millcreek megadeals and am offering returns if you are not satisfied with the upgrade or if it doesnt work with your truck.

Email me at [email protected] with any quesions or if you need a link to my ebay store

Happy Motoring!

If you are talking about the PCM ( computer ) it will not work in anybodys truck ( year and model specific by VIN #) without being flashed with the new 05 Reg, cab VIN #. Will Not Work in other years or quad cabs

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back