yahoo after a week i got power

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man after living for a week with no electricity i got the jucie today around 6pm ,,,man you have no idea how nice it is to have the jucie back just as temps were climbing into the 90,s,,,

just goes to show with out electricity this country would be in the stone age in 6 months

first thing as soon as hot water is warmed up im taking a smokin hot water shower till there is non left lol

Ironhead said:
first thing as soon as hot water is warmed up im taking a smokin hot water shower till there is non left lol

I was gonna mention that shower to you in P/C:D :D :DGlad you got your power back on, are things getting back to normal???

The wife said ours came back on last nite, First thing she asked was how lonk till she could take a hot shower. Glad to here your back online.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Welcome Back

Went without power for 8 days back in Naples when Charlie went through !!! I feel your pain !!!:rock:

LoveThisTruck said:
Welcome back:rock:Glad to hear you're OK. How's the damage in your area?
i was in good shape ,,had some shingles missing spent two days on a chain saw from tree limb in driveway and tree in back yard ,,dont know were my backyard fence is 30 foot of it is gone to the next county i guess,,sliding glass door busted out,,,but im good compaired to some of my nabors ,,,

Ironhead said:
man after living for a week with no electricity i got the jucie today around 6pm ,,,man you have no idea how nice it is to have the jucie back just as temps were climbing into the 90,s,,,
just goes to show with out electricity this country would be in the stone age in 6 months

Exactly.. I DON'T have an idea how good it feels because I'm still living in Flintstone's neighborhood... I read a book by candle light last night like my late grandmother did when she was young.. I had my first hot shower today since PCB at my bros house and I seriously considered cutting a hole in #1900's floorboard for my feet to fit through.. My 0-60 and 60-0 times will be increased but that's the way it is..

man the wifie and me spent over an hour in the shower together :D ,,hot water is the freaking bitch ,,i feel almost humane again ,,,even plugged the fridge in to store the beer in lol

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
i was in good shape ,,had some shingles missing spent two days on a chain saw from tree limb in driveway and tree in back yard ,,dont know were my backyard fence is 30 foot of it is gone to the next county i guess,,sliding glass door busted out,,,but im good compaired to some of my nabors ,,,

Glad to hear it:marchmellow:

If I had to choose over electricity or water I would choose water. At least you can take a shower and flush the toilet!!

Sucks loosing either though!!

Glad your OK and up and running!!:rock:

Yeah, not having electric sure does suck, especially in the summer. We had real bad problems the last place I lived, not sure why but we lost power at least a 1/2 dozen times a year. And everything in the house was electric, everything in the town actually.

Glad to hear the damage wasn't too bad, let's hope the rest of the season turns out to be nothing.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back