Y'all suck.lol

sleeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I can do is start new theads.:confused: Damn I guess I'll have to get a job now. :(

I must have been bad.;) I've been mini banned.:argh: :D

Last edited:
Dude, that's bunk. . .

. . . To bad you can't reply to this one!!! :hahaha:

:eek:

sleeper said:
All I can do is start new theads.:confused: Damn I guess I'll have to get a job now. :(
Hey, I need another pic of your California hello - I went to fish that one up and post it up for you just to find that Patrick left it on the other server :mad: :D

Can you PM? If so, PM Shawn - he is out there lurking around, I'm sure he can help you :dontknow:

SOMEONE HELP HIM, he can't reply to threads :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Maybe they left half of your account on the other server - hehehee ;) :argh: :argh: :argh:

Isn't this fun?? it's like hitting him with his hands tied behind his back :D GAWD I'M MEAN :rock: :rock: :rock:

Borden3srt said:
we could ho his stuff out to no end, and all he can do is start another one!!!!!:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :D

i know it sucks, but it's pretty funny. :D
No it is VERY FUNNY :D :D :D

Borden3srt said:
Just like the TBS commercials!!!:D
Only they do all the talking - he is MUTED ................

Borden3srt said:
all sleepers threads just got ho'd!!!
OMG !!! Who woulda thought :dontknow: :confused: ;) :D

he is watching and can't do a thing about it. Maybe I should see if Shawn can help him out (what if he can't PM either?) :dontknow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Hey Midnight - you still out there????

We have a member in distress here. He can't post - he can only start threads ............ He could really Ho the place up that way. We wouldn't want to see any unnecessary hoing ya know :p :p :D :D ;)

Can ya fix him up Shawn??? :dontknow: :dontknow: :marchmellow:

there, I put in a plea to Shawn the Midnight Moderator to hook a brother up and give him back his posting powers ;) ;) :congrats: :congrats: :rock:

Course, he's probably busy having dinner or something so it may be awhile, he usually officially comes out after Midnight ;) ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back