Yea yea! gotta love my insurence company

Snakes709

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So today i went to my insurence company to get the insurence back on my bike. Last year i paid $762 for liability and theft for my 08 ZX6R. Went in today and it dropped to $675. So while i was there i wanted to get a quote for when i have to renew my police on the truck on July 7th. I'm paying $2700 a year for full coverage (I was 24 years old, 2 speeding tickets and 2 accidents (one of which i wasnt at fault). So i turn 25 tomorrow and another year of being accident free. It dropped to $2100 a year. I thought it was going to sky rocket cuz i got caught street racing with my 370z (189kmh in a 100 zone...$450 fine and 4 points) but i talked to the prosecutor and it got lowerd to $170 and 2 points. But the insurence informed me that until i have 3+ tickets they dont care..i only got 2 tickets on my record right now.

So year... $100 drop for the bike and $600 drop for the truck :rock:

On another note, for you Edmonton guys, does anyone know who owns the Flame Red SRT-10 QC (couldnt tell what year)....i never seen it before and i thought i was the only FR truck in the city. This truck also had a ridiculous amount of chrome on it.

i turned 25 on 13may and my insurance went down ALOT also. im saving about 400 a year and i already dont pay to much cause my drivin record is spotless since my last ticket fell off about a year ago

I'm with Klondike. When i got tbe truck last year they inputted that i was 25 (even though i was 24) so it dropped my rates to $2700 and since i didnt get into any accidents this past year it just dropped to $2100. The bike insurence dropped $100 since i turn 25 tomorrow. Only that thing that sucks is they had to put effective tomorrow, so i couldnt get the plates renewed today...gotta do it tomorrow..lol. It just shocks me that it dropped so much when i got caught street racing last year (i'll never do that again)

2100 a year?! for just the 10? i've got full coverage on my 10 and the old lady's tahoe(were not married yet so that dosent lower the rate) and liability on my f-250 and i only pay 2200.:dontknow: hmmm now i'm wondering how much it'll drop when i get married.....:idea:

How old are you and how long have u been driving? I turn 25 tomorrow and i only had my licence since 2007..lol. Plus insurence rates in edmonton are sky high. When i first got my licence and my cobalt i was paying $2300 a year on the east coast, then i moved out here and it jumped to $5000 a year...one company wanted to charge me $8000 a year.

How old are you and how long have u been driving? I turn 25 tomorrow and i only had my licence since 2007..lol. Plus insurence rates in edmonton are sky high. When i first got my licence and my cobalt i was paying $2300 a year on the east coast, then i moved out here and it jumped to $5000 a year...one company wanted to charge me $8000 a year.

i'm 26, had my licence since 2001, wow yalls insurance is way high

i wish mine was 800. Dispite my really high rates compaired to you guys, im still shocked they dont care i got caught racing and i didnt even win...lol.

On another note, for you Edmonton guys, does anyone know who owns the Flame Red SRT-10 QC (couldnt tell what year)....i never seen it before and i thought i was the only FR truck in the city. This truck also had a ridiculous amount of chrome on it.

There are quite a few Flame red trucks around, I have seen at least 4 QC and probably 6 RC's.

Oh and if it's Flame Red it's a 2005, 2006 they changed to Inferno Red.

Too bad your truck is a daily driver, I just insured mine as a collectable and full coverage is only $324/yr.

There are quite a few Flame red trucks around, I have seen at least 4 QC and probably 6 RC's.

Oh and if it's Flame Red it's a 2005, 2006 they changed to Inferno Red.

Too bad your truck is a daily driver, I just insured mine as a collectable and full coverage is only $324/yr.

Just means i get to enjoy mine more :bootyshake: lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back