YEEHA

Cruster

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had a Chinook wind day before yesterday. Melted all the snow and the roads were dry. Broke the truck out of storage and went for a drive....sweeeeeet!

I'm sure it's a very narrow window and I'll have to put it up but the hassle is worth it! What a nice feeling!

Had a Chinook wind day before yesterday. Melted all the snow and the roads were dry. Broke the truck out of storage and went for a drive....sweeeeeet!

I'm sure it's a very narrow window and I'll have to put it up but the hassle is worth it! What a nice feeling!

Cool, Glad you were able to get her out for awhile.:rock:

Oooo lucky you buddy ... I'll drive my hopefully in may :( ...
With foot of snow on a road I would not go fare ... :(

That sounds great, our trucks love the cold air.

no shit :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

I know kind of how you feel....dont have to store the truck but the weather can keep it in the stable for 2-3 weeks at a time...been 9 days since I have started her due to weather....

Its an addiction man! gotta take it out every chance you get! at least i do!

I saw mine in the garage last night all tucked in nice and comfy under its cover...i was cutting molding...and kept just wanting to go sit in it....oh well 3 more months

I saw mine in the garage last night all tucked in nice and comfy under its cover...i was cutting molding...and kept just wanting to go sit in it....oh well 3 more months

My toy ride is doing the same on this raining day. All nice and squeaky clean.

Nice to have another ride (pearl white FX35) for these kinds'a days.....

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back