Lambo2.jpg

Lambo3.jpg

Lambo4.jpg

Lambo5.jpg

Lambo6.jpg

tag.jpg

:D

Very nice!!
You do keep a fire extinguisher in there, don't you?

Did you notice that the paper tags said: LAMO ?

Ram From Hell said:
Yeah, the ferriner behind the counter at the dealership thinks y'all bought a Lamogini.:D

Hehe, nah it's insured, if it catches on fire it can burn down and get a new one.

Sprite,

I love the colour. It's such a deep yellow!

You really get the idea of the size of it parked by the minivan.

What's your impressions of it so far?

Will

Manic said:
Sprite,

I love the colour. It's such a deep yellow!

You really get the idea of the size of it parked by the minivan.

What's your impressions of it so far?

Will

I love the thing. I've put around 1500ish miles on it so far. I've been driving it every day for the last week, sun or rain. I had Tubi exhaust put on it and it sounds really nice now. The E-Gear shifter is really nice, in sport mode it shifts so fast it's unbelievable. I can't think of anything negative to say about the car, the only annoyance is the rear window fogs up when it rains because of the engine heat but someone mentioned that I can apply some wax to it.

The pictures don't really do the color justice either. It is a 3 stage pearl metallic and looks amazing in person.

sprite said:
I love the thing. I've put around 1500ish miles on it so far. I've been driving it every day for the last week, sun or rain. I had Tubi exhaust put on it and it sounds really nice now. The E-Gear shifter is really nice, in sport mode it shifts so fast it's unbelievable. I can't think of anything negative to say about the car, the only annoyance is the rear window fogs up when it rains because of the engine heat but someone mentioned that I can apply some wax to it.

The pictures don't really do the color justice either. It is a 3 stage pearl metallic and looks amazing in person.

I remember the first time I saw a picture of a white Countach (wing included) when I was a kid. It has always been the dream car. Congratulations on a beautiful car!

Are you in Orlando, or is that just where you picked it up? If you are in the area, I would love to get a live look at the beast!

Damn! Nice ride!

Am I the only SRT-10 owner who doesn't have a Lambo as a daily driver?
:D

Yeah you'll see me around the Winter Park area. I drive it to school most days so it's normally at the FullSail parking lot.

FullSail?!?!??!
Feels nice to know the car is being driven by someone who can appreciate the difference between a Neve and an SSL. :D

Kevan said:
FullSail?!?!??!
Feels nice to know the car is being driven by someone who can appreciate the difference between a Neve and an SSL. :D

hehe I'm in Game Design not audio :)

Well it's beautfiul! Maybe I can drive out that way sometime when I get back from vaca.

Hmmmm.... School for game design...sounds like something I should do!

Kevan said:
FullSail?!?!??!

Kevan, there probably are only a few guys here that even understand your comment!!! LOL

Sprite...........your plate is gonna piss off some people!!!!:rock: :D LOL
Very nice dude, great pics!! How's the truck coming along?

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back