Yellow Fever # 068 For Sale

Swap you a YF QC for it. I know that does't help you much... But would be perfect for me. Beautiful truck! Good luck parting with it. You'll have years worth of regrets.:banghead: But sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

yela feva

thats a bad ass truck, all those cool mods , with that flush tonneu, that thing wont sit for long:rock:

Thanks for all the props and support guys. I have babied this truck around for along time. I am in a situation where I don't get to do what i want but must do what is necessary. Again I thank you all for your support and the compliments it is a sweet truck for sure. I must also say it will haul ass for the mods that are on it. :burnout: :burnout:

keep the offers coming, we ain't that far apart.

This is an extremely well taken care of truck. this is also one hell of a deal when you consider all of the extras that come with it. Dont miss out it wont be available for long. If I can sale one of my race cars first I will just keep it. your time is running out. I am offering it at this give away price for just a few more days. I paid over 45k for the truck and have over 10k in mods. the truck only has 27k miles and I am the only owner. I build race cars and I race all over the southeast. When I tell you this is a fine truck it is not bs as some do. don't miss out on achance to own a very rare truck at a giveaway price.
:dontknow:

Thanks ! the door sill plates were made by Zero Altitude. They also did the fuel door ring and cover. Those guys do first class work .

=Yellow venom]Where bouts did you get the door sills from? They look really good:rock:[/QUOTE]

she is still for sale guys. loaded with extras plus all the original stuff to go with it. only 28k prolly 8k in mods. :dontknow:

Well she now has 29k miles on her and I am needing to let her go. Look back at the start of this thread for options, mods, pics etc. Also I have lowered the price to best offer. Don't be shy cash is king. I guess I was a fool to hang on to it with the market dropping like it has. It just shows you that you can't always listen to your heart. :( If any of your buddies are looking send them my way.
Thanks for looking and pm me any offers.
Mark

Yer truck is awesome...........

I'd buy it if I could.......

Someone's gonna get a real nice one........

D

Thanks guys. Someone will get a nice one. with a whole lot of extra stuff.

both of us know from recent/previous attempts that this market is killing the price of these trucks........:(
you'd be lucky to get $25k now. :( :eek:

best 'o luck my yellow fever brother. :)

moparracing said:
both of us know from recent/previous attempts that this market is killing the price of these trucks........:(
you'd be lucky to get $25k now. :( :eek:

best 'o luck my yellow fever brother. :)

I know and I would be Happy to get that for it now. The Economy is hitting hard. It has been babied and really only ever driven by me.It makes some good power with all the bolt on mods. I got most all of the stock stuff and a spare set of rims that could be powder coated black. Even got the stock ecm in a box somewhere.
Thanks for support man. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back