Yellow Fever #068

Thanks for the help guys. I hadn't thought of the dealers or carmax. maybe that is a possibility.
Thanks again.
Mark

I'll give you $16,000 for it thru my job, (lord knows I dont have $16,000)but I need to be sure my bank will let me floor it on my credit line. Give me a call if you want to sell. (817)556-1133.

I have been traveling since yesterday morning. I will get a few updated pics posted today. Thanks guys .

Mark

I have put it on ebay. Auction number is 270791225345.

It is a good deal for someone.

It's at only 18k with no reserve. someone please steal my truck......I would have thought there would never be a way I would lose 40k dollars on this truck but ?I guess I had at least that many smiles.......

You do know, I wish I could steal it....

She goes off in an hour or so... Lots of memories with this thing. Oh well the good ones will be with me a lifetime :). Thanks to all of you for trying to help on this and several of you for the kind offers. I have saw a lot of people get up against the wall since I have been a member of this truck forum and even the NFF site. Boy I hated it being my time.....

Mark

Ouch! That sux seeing them sell so cheap! Someone got a steal of a deal! And don't you have to pay E-Bay a % of the selling price too??

yes,, they did. and yes ebay gets a cut. I cant believe I had to let it go. I will say this and would not offend anyone. The Vaqlue of these trucks were way overrated when they cam out. I was one of the original suckers, there were Alot of people that paid way more than me I know one friend that paid a 10k dealership premium on a silver 04. I dunno how to explain it, we all had close to 60k in these tucks that are now bringing 15 to 22k , hard to under sstand. I have never lost that kind of money on one vehicle. I still love you guys and have enjoyed it over the years,

did this truck sell to a dealership i went to go look at it today and thinking about picking it up on saturday

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back