Yellow Fever #117 For Sale

CHADLS7

Reaction score
2005 Dodge Ram SRT-10

Viper Motor and Transmission

Yellow Fever Limited Edition 117/500 (Only 195 single cabs were made EVER in YELLOW, The rest were Double Cabs)

23,132 pampered miles

Always Garaged

Adult Owned

Viper V10 505 cu and 500 horsepower

6-speed Viper Transmission

Every Available Option in 2005:
RB1 Navigation, Power Drivers Seat, Heated Mirrors, SRT Ram Bed liner, Infinity Sound, Keyless Entry, Dual Zone A/C, Sliding Rear Window, Fog Lights, Side Curtain Airbags, Driver Info Center, Garage Door Opener, Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls

Power Windows and Door Locks

Cruise and Tilt

Hurst Short Throw Shifter

22" Factory Viper Wheels

Rear Spoiler

Dodge Tow Package

Body is Near Perfect with NO Paintwork EVER

Clean Auto Check available upon request

New Tires with 9/32's Tread all the way around

Mobil 1 Synthetic Always Used

Clean and Clear Title in Hand

Tasteful Modifications: DC Performance remapped ECU, JMB cold air kit, catch can, MSD Performance ignition wires, HI FLO exhaust,

CalTracs installed with 1 rear leafspring removed for better stance and hookup.

Original Parts Included: Factory ECU, Factory Air box, Factory Wires, Original Leaf Spring that was removed.

$22995 NO Trades Please

DSC00679.jpg

DSC00671.jpg

DSC00669.jpg

DSC00665.jpg

DSC00645.jpg

DSC00644.jpg

DSC00643.jpg

DSC00642.jpg

DSC00640.jpg

DSC00637.jpg

DSC00636.jpg

DSC00633.jpg

DSC00631.jpg

DSC00630.jpg

DSC00628.jpg

DSC00627.jpg

DSC00623.jpg

DSC00625.jpg

DSC00620.jpg

DSC00621.jpg

DSC00622.jpg

Last edited:
Nice truck

But no need to state the obvious.. everyone on here knows the srt10 comes with a viper motor and trans and limited edition stuff..

anyhow.. nice truck...

I believe the former owner was a member if not badly mistaken. WELCOME! If it is DBRIAN's old truck, I can vouch for it. Clean truck! Good luck!

I am sure everyone on here is educated. However, it was a copy and paste from another site I have it posted on and you wouldn't believe the absurd questions I get. Thanks for the compliments. :)

CHADLS7 said:
I am sure everyone on here is educated. However, it was a copy and paste from another site I have it posted on and you wouldn't believe the absurd questions I get. Thanks for the compliments. :)

oh like, that thang got a Hemi???????? or how did ya swap that Viper engine in thar?????:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

a Texas truck???

sweet truck. good luck on the sale:rock:

ZCx said:
oh like, that thang got a Hemi???????? or how did ya swap that Viper engine in thar?????:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

a Texas truck???

Is it still in Florida? I actually mounted and balanced those Kumho's myself.

Amazing, you get those questions too?!? LOL
The truck is in Texas Now. I bought it to go on power tour and have now decided I don't need two trucks. I am looking to get another Viper (car) with the proceeds plus some cash.
ZCx said:

a Texas truck???

Quick Question: Does anyone know if these trucks come with 4.11 or 4.56 gears? I have heard both. Please advise.

I want it soooo bad,
But right now it is not possible and my wife would throw me out for sure!:D
You should have no problem selling it!!!:rock:

Thanks again for the many nice comments!
Here is a pic of the undercarriage for your viewing pleasure....
DSC00712.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back