Yellow Fever #169 for sale

Did they move the battery to the passenger side or add a second battery? Interesting...

Unless there is some kind of massive stereo system in there, why the extra battery? I wish I could afford extra payments, I'd buy that thing and rescue it from the step bars then reward it with a ProCharger haha

Thats a nice clean truck!! I would say it was owned by an older guy is why the nerf bars on it??:dontknow: Thats a pretty cheap price too!!:rock:for a stock truck that hasnt been molested yet!!LOL:D

Yep, mileage and bars scream old man! Hell, so does the price. Probably paid it off a long time ago and isn't concerned making a huge profit. These deals pop up from time to time where an older person loses their license due to failed vision test or bad health, so they quick sell to get rid of it.

Yep, mileage and bars scream old man! Hell, so does the price. Probably paid it off a long time ago and isn't concerned making a huge profit. These deals pop up from time to time where an older person loses their license due to failed vision test or bad health, so they quick sell to get rid of it.

yeah its a great deal for sure!!:rock:

Someone should move the cigarette lighter from the pop up outlet to it's proper home.

And I wonder what soft tonneau that is that fits under the wing?

Nevermind, not the same one I have, but mine does fit under the wing and is hard/retractible (insert perverted joke here) haha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back