Yellow Fever Hood Decal

We are working on one for a couple of other members, it is supposed to be done and ready to ship this coming week, finally...once the design is ready, we can make them in any color. The price will be $40 plus shipping.

Steve do you feel its something we can install ourselves?? Lil soapy water and squeegee action?? :confused: :burnout:

Craig said:
Steve do you feel its something we can install ourselves?? Lil soapy water and squeegee action?? :confused: :burnout:

Yes, I really think the average guy will be able to install these. I tiny bit (2-3 drops) of dishwashing soap in a spray bottle of water helps a lot by giving you a little time to get it right. We'll include a applicator with the decal and it should be pretty straight forward. If you end up with a small air bubble after your best efforts, you can pierce it with a pin and run the applicator over it to get the air out, you'll never see it. We do these kind of things all the time and all you need to do is work from the middle out to the edges to work the air etc out toward the edges. It ain't brain surgery. Some of the complete vehicle wraps are a little (OK a LOT) more involved (obviously) but decals like this are doable if you work at it and just take your time.

Cool i'm anxious to see pics of one installed keep my posted!! TIA :burnout:
Texas Yellow Fever said:
Yes, I really think the average guy will be able to install these. I tiny bit (2-3 drops) of dishwashing soap in a spray bottle of water helps a lot by giving you a little time to get it right. We'll include a applicator with the decal and it should be pretty straight forward. If you end up with a small air bubble after your best efforts, you can pierce it with a pin and run the applicator over it to get the air out, you'll never see it. We do these kind of things all the time and all you need to do is work from the middle out to the edges to work the air etc out toward the edges. It ain't brain surgery. Some of the complete vehicle wraps are a little (OK a LOT) more involved (obviously) but decals like this are doable if you work at it and just take your time.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back