Yellow Fever Options

amtrucker22

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have looked at quite a few YF QC's in the last month for sale and none of them have any options other than side air bags. Was this just a string of bad luck or did the YF only come with very limited options? Things I have not seen on any of the ones for sale are:
  1. Bed cover
  2. UConnect
  3. Sunroof
  4. Navi

Just wanted to know if this is what I can expect of the YF's:dontknow: . I can find a lot of black and silver with all of the options.

Thanks,

Paul

amtrucker22 said:
I have looked at quite a few YF QC's in the last month for sale and none of them have any options other than side air bags. Was this just a string of bad luck or did the YF only come with very limited options? Things I have not seen on any of the ones for sale are:
  1. Bed cover
  2. UConnect
  3. Sunroof
  4. Navi
Just wanted to know if this is what I can expect of the YF's:dontknow: . I can find a lot of black and silver with all of the options.

Thanks,

Paul

I think I had read where you're on a "budget" as we all are. :) Those options are gonna raise the price-tag. Sit and think if you really want the options listed.

Here's my opinion on them. We all know what they say about opinions. :D

1) Bed Cover - I have a love/hate relationship with it. I love how I can throw my truck cover in there and its dry. At the same time, I hate how I can't haul anything of size. I'd have to remove it. Plus its a bitch to keep clean as well as actually clean. I do like it though. For the most part, I'm glad its on there.

2) Uconnect - I love it! I love it! I love it!

3) Sunroof - N/A

4) Navi - I've never had it, so I don't know what I am missing. I don't travel enough to reap significant benefits from it. Mapquest works for me.

Good luck!!!!

All thoses options (except the sunroof) are easily added after the fact. I added the Nav and uConnect options to mine in an hour with Mopar parts supplied by Dragon, so I would not let the absence of those items deter me form buying a truck...

Roz-SRT said:
I think I had read where you're on a "budget" as we all are. :) Those options are gonna raise the price-tag. Sit and think if you really want the options listed.

Here's my opinion on them. We all know what they say about opinions. :D

1) Bed Cover - I have a love/hate relationship with it. I love how I can throw my truck cover in there and its dry. At the same time, I hate how I can't haul anything of size. I'd have to remove it. Plus its a bitch to keep clean as well as actually clean. I do like it though. For the most part, I'm glad its on there.

2) Uconnect - I love it! I love it! I love it!

3) Sunroof - N/A

4) Navi - I've never had it, so I don't know what I am missing. I don't travel enough to reap significant benefits from it. Mapquest works for me.

Good luck!!!!

My budget has increased a little bit but I am still looking for just the right one. I just want to make sure I get the most for my $$. I have started looking at black ones because they usually have more options included for the same price as the 'stock' YF's. I would love to see a sunroof and bed cover but have not seen either one on a YF yet :(

I am thinking I am seeing more options on the black ones because there are more black ones out there? :dontknow:

amtrucker22 said:
My budget has increased a little bit but I am still looking for just the right one. I just want to make sure I get the most for my $$. I have started looking at black ones because they usually have more options included for the same price as the 'stock' YF's. I would love to see a sunroof and bed cover but have not seen either one on a YF yet :(

I am thinking I am seeing more options on the black ones because there are more black ones out there? :dontknow:

Don't settle, whatever you do. Get what you want. Its out there, it may just take some time.

You'll go faster with black though! :idea: :D :rock:

Anybody can have a Red,Black or Silver one,it is only a SELECT chosen few that can be allowed to Stand Out in the crowd and PROUDLY show the YELLOW FEVER COLORS !!!The hard tonneau is a pain,but I went with the RETRAX cover because it doesn't restrict me from hauling thigs !!And yes I do haul things with my TRUCK !!!Go for it,DARE TO BE "DIFFERENT"!!!!

The sunroof option is great for cruising, but on the highway I have found in the closed position it is has a lot of wind noise (mine has been back to the dealer twice for adjustment) so think about it if you do a lot of highway driving.
Just my .02

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back