Yellow fever spotted???

Black Venom-'04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone just got dropped off at the airport in knoxville, TN get ready to head back to sunny south florida and right as i pull up to the terminal and start to grab my bags a QC yellow fever drives down the arrival terminal ....anyone here??? man i miss my truck :rock: thought it was cool

FATJACK said:
Knoxville, Tn??? I guess that was me....:D :D

lol, yea it beautiful up here the roads are so smooth no pot holes, i would love to drive a motocycle up here, but i dont know about my 10, guess im just not used to all the hills up here :D must be a pain in the ass with a stick, excpecially on 40 during traffic ....no hills in florida:)...but way to many god damn pot holes:banghead: :banghead:

Last edited:
Black Venom-'04 said:
Hey everyone just got dropped off at the airport in knoxville, TN get ready to head back to sunny south florida and right as i pull up to the terminal and start to grab my bags a QC yellow fever drives down the arrival terminal ....anyone here??? man i miss my truck :rock: thought it was cool
Did it look like this man?

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41821&highlight=spotted

If so, I can't seem to stop this guy and get him to join the club..... He's around my stomping grounds all the time.

Black Venom-'04 said:
lol, yea it beautiful up here the roads are so smooth no pot holes, i would love to drive a motocycle up here, but i dont know about my 10, guess im just not used to all the hills up here :D must be a pain in the ass with a stick, excpecially on 40 during traffic ....no hills in florida:)...but way to many god damn pot holes:banghead: :banghead:

yea that was it !!!!

TNVIPER said:
You were in Knoxville and didnt holler??....Jack and I are just a little over an hr away........:heeeelllllooooo:

yea man i would of, but it wasnt really a v-ky i was visiting my grandfather he has been real sick so....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back