YENKO CAMARO CLONE

eddie102870

Supporting Member
Reaction score
my brother is going through a divorce, has to unload his toys. 468 big block chevy, keisler 5 speed, ssbc disc brakes, hotkins lowering spindles, eaton rear end. clasasic auto air, full exhaust. trying to get mid forties for it. call him at 334-703-0535 if your interested.
image017.jpg

image016.jpg

image015.jpg

image014.jpg

image013.jpg

image012.jpg

image010.jpg

image009.jpg

image008.jpg

image006.jpg

image005.jpg

image004.jpg

image003.jpg

image002.jpg

image001.jpg

I hate that after he just got it done. Sorry to hear. It should sell quick. Great looking car!

EMT/SRT said:
I hate that after he just got it done. Sorry to hear. It should sell quick. Great looking car!
tell me about it. divorce has been coming. it was at the alignment shop friday when i left for macon. he's trying to sell enough stuff to buy his soon to be ex a house and have it paid for. got a 31 contender for sale too.

It's a damn shame he has to sell all his stuff Eddie. Hit men aren't that damn expensive.:D

Bill.

Begood said:
It's a damn shame he has to sell all his stuff Eddie. Hit men aren't that damn expensive.:D

Bill.
if i wasnt a year away from having mine paid off id use one for mine. they are trying to keep it civil. we will see how that goes.

Shes a beaut, sorry to here the reson for selling, consider trade on a new wife?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back