yep,it`s me again......

Should coincide with Your Menstrual cycle !!!!:elefant:

Borden3srt said:
fist, you have to park it in the sun.
next, get out and find the shadow.
third, determine how the shadow is oriented.
forth, look at your damn watch!:D

I will give that a try this afternoon.thanks for the inf steve.:rock: :thefinger:

and by the way smart ass,:p i messed with the damn thing for at least 15min or so....got the stations to set...just can`t figure out what sequence of buttons to push for the clock settings:dontknow:

oh yea steve.....:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

Hold clock down (I think while radio is off) , it will blink, then use the arrows to adjust.

OR

Just put a new deck in...took me about 2 hours, and was able to still retain the DIN pin (factory going to amp). I put the clarion USB in, and am able to play MP3's without getting into the 'iPod craze' :D

-Red

RedSrt007 said:
Hold clock down (I think while radio is off) , it will blink, then use the arrows to adjust.

OR

Just put a new deck in...took me about 2 hours, and was able to still retain the DIN pin (factory going to amp). I put the clarion USB in, and am able to play MP3's without getting into the 'iPod craze' :D

-Red

cool red,thanks.:rock:

OK OK, its real easy.

1. disconnect the battery at 11:55 AM

2. wait 4.5 minutes

3. At exactly 12:00 Noon reconnect the battery

4. Go have a beer after a job well done.

Bill.

Begood said:
OK OK, its real easy.

2. wait 4.5 minutes

Bill.

This could be one of the best posts ever:rock: :rock: :D

Begood said:
OK OK, its real easy.

2. wait 4.5 minutes

Bill.

then i got to figure out how to set the damn radio stations again.:banghead: :banghead: :rofl:

01VIPERGTS/ACR said:
then i got to figure out how to set the damn radio stations again.:banghead: :banghead: :rofl:

HAHA this is why I don't want to own a viper...It's the little things. The car is completely useless when your not driving it, looking at it, cleaning it, etc.:D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back