YES!!!! a black '05 SRT/10 QC is coming to Holland!!!!!

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys...

I wanna tell you that i found a very nice black 2005 Ram SRT/10 quad cab with 13200 mile on it in the state of Alabama.
We bought the truck from the seller and within some days the truck should go to the harbor
where they park the truck into a container for the overseas shipping to the Harbor of Rotterdam (The Netherlands)
Now i must wait about 4-6 weeks before delivery but i'm sooooo happy!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:
A badazz black 05 SRT/10 QC with some bassani Headers and Magna Flow Cat Back exhaust system, sunroof, bedcover and a bedrug.. :dancing:
When i've got the truck at home, i let you guys know :driver:

Here some pics of my new toy :rock: :rock: :rock:
1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

14.jpg

17.jpg

7.jpg

18.jpg

13.jpg

Nice choice.With the Q/C you can haul your buddies and haul ass too!
get a stage II on order and you wont be dissappointed!! Congrats!!

Procharged INDY said:
Hi guys...

I wanna tell you that i found a very nice black 2005 Ram SRT/10 quad cab with 13200 mile on it in the state of Alabama.
We bought the truck from the seller and within some days the truck should go to the harbor
where they park the truck into a container for the overseas shipping to the Harbor of Rotterdam (The Netherlands)
Now i must wait about 4-6 weeks before delivery but i'm sooooo happy!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:
A badazz black 05 SRT/10 QC with some bassani Headers and Magna Flow Cat Back exhaust system, sunroof, bedcover and a bedrug.. :dancing:
When i've got the truck at home, i let you guys know :driver:

Here some pics of my new toy :rock: :rock: :rock:
1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

14.jpg

17.jpg

7.jpg

18.jpg

13.jpg
Congrats Elwin, and welcome to the Red-Button-Club!

Jerry

Good find... Looks like a nice clean truck. I hope you're happy with yours.

That is great you found a truck.....................and now for the longest 4-6 weeks of your life.:D :) :rock:

Damn Elwin,you becoming a collector over there ????How many toys does that make now ??? Welcome to the RBC !!!!!Hope you enjoy it as much as we do !!!:rock:

Where in AL? Do you want us to take a look at it before it's shipped?

Nice Indy! I sold mine when I purchased my SRT10 last fall. It was my baby too.. only 26,500 miles after 10 years! Are you keeping it?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back