YES!!!! a black '05 SRT/10 QC is coming to Holland!!!!!

waaauw, I didn't expected you would be able to make a decision so soon :rock:

Glad you found one, good choice of color :D

Our European club is getting bigger boys ! :dancing:
:party: :party: :party:

Congratulations again.

PS: Are you using Peter's services for shipment ?

Last edited:
Thanks for the great replies guys... I'm so happy with my new toy but i'm sure the next few weeks will go very slowly!! Wait before delivery sucks but i'm glad that i'm not the only one from europe. Atilla let's hope that the next 4-6 weeks will go very fast so we can pick up our trucks from the Harbor :rock:

@6pakattack
Hi Dennis.. I sold my 73 Elcamino 454SS and 74 Monte Carlo but i'm not sure what to do with my indyram.. If i can find somebody for my indyram, i will sell that truck (for a good price only).. I hate to sell the indy but i can't drive with 2 trucks on the same time and we must pay alot of roadtax overhere in Holland for this heavy trucks.. But i'm very happy that i finally found a killer black SRT/10 so now i can terrorize the dutch roads with that Viper powered V10 truck :driver:

@ Bone
The truck was for sale in Albertville Alabama.. The truck has been inspected and should go to the harbor of Florida after this weekend.. But thanks for your offer.. Appreciate it.

@ sickness
Hahahahaha I should try to push the pedal to the metal with some wooden shoes..
They are walking very bad and to drive a badazzz SRT too i think so...
The best way to do is put them in the heater and burn them offffff :D

@ohiosrt10
I think that i will sell my indy when i've got the SRT at home with a new Dutch licensplate on it.. But i hate to sell my indy.. Has the truck for about 5-6 years now and spent alot of money in that tuck and it's very cool to drive on the Dutch roads with a truck like that.. But that's the same for my newSRT/10 truck with V10 offcourse :rock:

@ SRT10VENOMOUS
No i like the black Viper trucks very much.. But i think that a blue painted SRT10 Quad cab with 2 racing stripes will looks awesome too.. Maybe later.. First enjoy my black viper truck.. :dancing:

@Belgiumbarry
Thanks man.. Ow yeah!! offcourse i will come to visit the BBQ with you, Jan en Marc in Belgium but only when there is enough beer :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
I know some more SRT10 truck owners overhere in Holland so i can ask them if they would like to visit this GTG too.
I think it should be great to have a european SRT GTG next summertime.
Let's do it!!!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

@floor
Hi Jan.. Thanks man, and yes the red button club of europe is growing.. Good job!!!!
I found a another guy for the shipping to Holland..
My buddy imported some months ago a silver hemi daytona truck to Holland and the same company ships my SRT truck to Holland and they will help me to get a new dutch licenseplate for that truck because that will give some trouble..
This guy runs also a black SRT QC overhere in Holland.

Thanks again for all your great comments about my new toy.. I hope to have the truck on Dutch ground is coming soon..
I keep you guys informed... :top:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back