Yet another reason not to run from the cops...

BigRed460

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...donated by your local drug dealer.

Attachments

• t_110306_15291_188.jpg
    t_110306_15291_188.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 144
  • 110306_15292.jpg
    110306_15292.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 162
Hahahahhahahaaaa O SHITT!!! I saw a town once somwhere on the computer that confiscated a Lambo from a dealer and kept it for the town hahhaa :)

LOL...There is a few H2's here that were donated to the sheriffs dept by local drug dealers. Ther are hooked up with a really nice sound system and a whole lot of tv's.:rock: The cool part about them is that they have a really big sign on the rear window "Donated by your local drug dealer":rock:

How'd you like to be the cop that gets one of those rides?

sorry i diagree,,,, dont get me wrong, i hate drug dealers and the hard drugs they push and i think they should do the time if caught,,,,,,but taking away a mans property is wrong, there is no way the cops know for sure that it was paid for with drug money.

thats just like the towns that are taking peoples property "for the good of the town",,,,,, i am sorry but this is post to be a free country and if they wanted my land , they better bring there guns, because i would fight till the death for my land

FaSt ReD SrT10 said:
Hahahahhahahaaaa O SHITT!!! I saw a town once somwhere on the computer that confiscated a Lambo from a dealer and kept it for the town hahhaa :)
Miami, Fla. They use it mainly for promotional purposes - car shows, drag race events, etc. But I'm sure it gets some daily duty too. :p

stick said:
sorry i diagree,,,, dont get me wrong, i hate drug dealers and the hard drugs they push and i think they should do the time if caught,,,,,,but taking away a mans property is wrong, there is no way the cops know for sure that it was paid for with drug money.

thats just like the towns that are taking peoples property "for the good of the town",,,,,, i am sorry but this is post to be a free country and if they wanted my land , they better bring there guns, because i would fight till the death for my land
:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:

stick said:

You are dead on. The forfeiture laws are a joke. The burden of proof is put upon you to show where the money came from, and it often costs more in legal fees than you can afford. It is stacked way in their favor. I know, I lost a bunch of shit once a long time back, and not one cent of the money came from dope. But, I didn't have enough money at the time to hire the lawyer and fight it. The whole war on drugs is nothing but a money making scheme, that is the only reason it exists. If the government couldn't make a buck on it, it wouldn't exist. And this is the most abused part of it.

:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:
OCBob said:
You are dead on. The forfeiture laws are a joke. The burden of proof is put upon you to show where the money came from, and it often costs more in legal fees than you can afford. It is stacked way in their favor. I know, I lost a bunch of shit once a long time back, and not one cent of the money came from dope. But, I didn't have enough money at the time to hire the lawyer and fight it. The whole war on drugs is nothing but a money making scheme, that is the only reason it exists. If the government couldn't make a buck on it, it wouldn't exist. And this is the most abused part of it.

stick said:

Thank you for having the balls to say that. Any reasonable person would think these forfeiture laws are BS. There are are some police departments that get a commission for these forfeitures. WTF is that?

If you ask me it goes against the very fabric of the nation - its wrong. Here is Atlanta we have as many bad cops as good cops. You want them applying the forefeiture laws to you?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back