YF QC sighting in AL

Mr5150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Troy hwy(231) in Montgomery AL. I was in my squad car. Was an older lookin guy pullin a silver trailer. Anyone here?

No I don't think so. This guy had gray hair and a little bit of a beard. Also, his truck had stock tails.

wasnt me. mines on jack stands, i did see two used QC's in dothan at the dodge dealership. a 06 inferno red and a 05 silver QC both look to be well taken care of.

If you'll hold out til the 20th and 21st, I'm sure you'll see a bunch of 10's on 231! :rock:

Which reminds me, are you going to the SE GTG?! You should.

Haha yeah I work in Montgomery. I don't plan on attending the GTG considering I don't have anything close to a SRT. I just joined this site cause you guys are really friendly and I like seeing the progress people are makin on these trucks.

I'll be lookin for you guys on the 20th and 21st. I usually get to see all the people comin through town on the way to meets. Its nice.

Mr5150 said:
Haha yeah I work in Montgomery. I don't plan on attending the GTG considering I don't have anything close to a SRT. I just joined this site cause you guys are really friendly and I like seeing the progress people are makin on these trucks.

I'll be lookin for you guys on the 20th and 21st. I usually get to see all the people comin through town on the way to meets. Its nice.
come on down anyway we will let you buy us a beer:D

eddie102870 said:
come on down anyway we will let you buy us a beer:D
How far along is your truck? We are have a small GTG at Holt this Friday. Might be a good time to get a few runs in before the big GTG. :dontknow:

amtrucker22 said:
How far along is your truck? We are have a small GTG at Holt this Friday. Might be a good time to get a few runs in before the big GTG. :dontknow:
not far, waiting on pistons to show up. right now its on jack stands with the bumper cover at the paint shop and i still have the front springs to swap out and service the tranny and motor. time has been slippin away from me.

eddie102870 said:
not far, waiting on pistons to show up. right now its on jack stands with the bumper cover at the paint shop and i still have the front springs to swap out and service the tranny and motor. time has been slippin away from me.
Only a couple of weeks left... chop-chop

challenger is coming to pcb. gotta show stinker whos the boss.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back