Yo Arizona!

stealth78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to give you a heads up that I'm finally coming back to Phoenix next weekend. Maybe I'll get the chance to see some of you guys again. Last time it was great to meet Jim, Rick, and Jay (although I'm not sure if Jay is on this forum anymore). I'll be down from the 3rd-6th, hopefully timing will work out. Thanks, Jeremy

Hey guys, just wanted to give you a heads up that I'm finally coming back to Phoenix next weekend. Maybe I'll get the chance to see some of you guys again. Last time it was great to meet Jim, Rick, and Jay (although I'm not sure if Jay is on this forum anymore). I'll be down from the 3rd-6th, hopefully timing will work out. Thanks, Jeremy

You driving or flying?

"this time"? You mean you drove right past me without stopping by?

Last time I went through Oklahoma, Northern Texas, and New Mexico. Unfortunately I just had to delay my plans for this weekend due to work. So I will not be going this weekend. :mad:

Dam, and I had naked women & cold beer set up just for you. Well, I will find someone to help me out. Your right about Jay, he has gone to the dark side. He now is a vette owner. But we have two new guys that have our 10's. Also been hanging around with two Viper car owners. When you come back in rather than meeting at the Pavilions, like last time, we will meet up on the West side. Should be able to have 4 or 5 Ram SRT-10's & 2 or 3 Viper cars. Just let us know.

Dam, and I had naked women & cold beer set up just for you. Well, I will find someone to help me out. Your right about Jay, he has gone to the dark side. He now is a vette owner. But we have two new guys that have our 10's. Also been hanging around with two Viper car owners. When you come back in rather than meeting at the Pavilions, like last time, we will meet up on the West side. Should be able to have 4 or 5 Ram SRT-10's & 2 or 3 Viper cars. Just let us know.

Geez Jim, I don't think you're going to have a hard time finding a replacement for me! :D I honestly don't fly often, probably once every couple years... I have to say I'm not overly pleased when I found out by canceling my tickets (2) that I don't get anything for a refund! Jet Blue does you a "Big Favor" and puts your order on hold for one year and is penalizing me $230 to do that!! WTF!!!! I'm so happy to know I just threw $700 out the window :mad: Thank you sooo much Jet Blue :thefinger:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back