YO FLCHUB when did ya spill the beans???

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
hey chub when did ya tell everyone the news????

:dontknow: :confused: :dontknow: :confused:

check the bastirds sig... lol

Signature703 hp,paxton,ported heads,custom sct tune by krc performance,need traction!

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
check the bastirds sig... lol
Signature703 hp,paxton,ported heads,custom sct tune by krc performance,need traction!

LOL!!! :rofl:

Check MY sig! :p

flchub said:
yes roz beat my fat spinning ass down the track!,seeya in the 1/4 mile diego!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Who's tires do ya hear spinnin' all the way down the track though? :dontknow: :p :D

In all seriousness, get you some traction and a different tune and it'll be a totally different truck!!! :burnout:

Roz-SRT said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Who's tires do ya hear spinnin' all the way down the track though? :dontknow: :p :D

In all seriousness, get you some traction and a different tune and it'll be a totally different truck!!! :burnout:
its all good bro,ur a good driver,i went to moroso last night,traction wasnt much better but still managed to pull a 12.8 @115mph ,my 60' time was 2.240(awful) but my trap speed was great!

That's a damn good MPH for such a shiddy 60'!!!!!.

What clutch is in that thing?? Practice slipping the clutch until you get minimal tire spin. Try different RPM's.

Or get some DR's so you can dump it. That way you'll hook-n-go . . .

Roz-SRT said:
That's a damn good MPH for such a shiddy 60'!!!!!.

What clutch is in that thing?? Practice slipping the clutch until you get minimal tire spin. Try different RPM's.

Or get some DR's so you can dump it. That way you'll hook-n-go . . .
have slicks,need to shave the calipers!,have a new centerforce clutch too.

i'm having to learn how to drive this truck allover again,i'm trying different things,eventually i'll get it right,thanks for the info .i'll use it on sat!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back