Yo! New member here

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I ducked out of work real quick to take a couple pictures. Sorry for the quality (iPhone). Here ya go

2e.jpg

1f.jpg

NoMoreVtec said:
So I ducked out of work real quick to take a couple pictures. Sorry for the quality (iPhone). Here ya go

2e.jpg

1f.jpg
For the sake of humanity, please please please remove that topper :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

GADodgetech said:
For the sake of humanity, please please please remove that topper :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

I know I know. Leaving it on for a few more weeks. Need secure storage for luggage for a Vegas trip :D Honestly, I like it but I am looking into a bed cover. Plus I miss having the spoiler on.

Last edited:
NoMoreVtec said:
I know I know. Leaving it on for a few more weeks. Need secure storage for luggage for a Vegas trip :D Honestly, I like it but I am looking into a bed cover. Plus I miss having the spoiler on.
If you go fast enough the water will go right over your bags :rock: :rock:

ok if your gonna have the camper on there we are going to need to a full debadging, black wheels, lower that thing 1"/2.5".

we might be able to pull it off with the camper on it oh and also lose the chrome grill insert

WHY?!?!?!?! Have I shamed this community??? Do I need to airbrush a Virgin Mary over the hood too?

FerrariTruck said:
ok if your gonna have the camper on there we are going to need to a full debadging, black wheels, lower that thing 1"/2.5".

we might be able to pull it off with the camper on it oh and also lose the chrome grill insert

NoMoreVtec said:
WHY?!?!?!?! Have I shamed this community??? Do I need to airbrush a Virgin Mary over the hood too?

haha thats not a bad idea

Check out the welcome on JT.............your redneck approved boy....:rock: :D :rock: welcome from laguna and newport beaches, excellent choice in color, red is .........well you fellers already know, the shell is many LB.s, lose it asap and reinstall the WING.........have fun in sin city............:rock: :D :rock:

Newport/Laguna? Man... used to live out there years ago but the commute to work was killing me. Miss the locals, waves, and cruising PCH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back