Yokohama Parada Spec-X 325/50R22

KyleB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to talk Scott into selling me his wheels, so I have looked at what are the biggest, & widest tires that will fit our stock rims. Ideally a similar size tire to what I have now in just a stickier compound would be great, but I haven't been able to find that.

I came across these:
https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tire...VR2PSXXL&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

They are 34.7 inches tall which is about 2 inches taller than my Nitto 420S 305/45R22's

They are 13 inches wide VS 11.85 of the Nitto's

I'm not in need of tires just yet, but thinking of giving these a shot once mine start to show their age. Any thoughts?

I'm just getting low on options... I can't do the 17s because they don't make a tall enough radial for my traction bars, and those eagle wheels just don't do it for me anyways.

I've considered buying a set of 24s for the rear and having them widened and running a 405/25/24. It would be 32 inches tall. Just hate to add the extra weight.

One reviewer said he had to replace them after 18K miles..not worth $1200 in my opinion.

One reviewer said he had to replace them after 18K miles..not worth $1200 in my opinion.

Well it would only be 2 on the rear for me, and I'm not worried about mileage... I am used to running drag radials full time on all my cars except my little gas saver honda lol.

I'm just getting low on options... I can't do the 17s because they don't make a tall enough radial for my traction bars, and those eagle wheels just don't do it for me anyways.

I've considered buying a set of 24s for the rear and having them widened and running a 405/25/24. It would be 32 inches tall. Just hate to add the extra weight.

which bars do you have?? didn't think about the bar getting in the way or is it just the wheel diameter setting the truck too low??

If ya had all the rain we have had in North Texas you could hydroplane 90% of the time and get a lot more mileage out of a set of tires. :chain:

looking at the tread pattern doesn't inspire confidence for traction to me, looks like a passenger sedan profile, all the other tires i find in that size are off-road tires, are we really that limited in selection??

Back