yokohama prada spec x

ARRESTmeRed04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
anyone else have them? i ordered some today pretty much just cause they were cheap($151 each) they have a good rating on tirerack but i didn't see any reviews of them on a 10

I ran those after the stockers. Better than stockers, not as good as BFGs. I'd rate stockers a 4, Yokos a 7, and BFGs a 9 in performance. As far as $/performance, I'd rate them pretty high in the bang for the buck. Discount tire typically stocks them, so that's good for road hazaard replacement.

Im on my second set, I wrote a review about them a couple years ago, im very pleased with them.
Justin

I've got them on mine and love them, great for cornering on a nice winding road LOL.

Complete improvement over the stockers.

Where did you find them for $151? Discount Tire out by me has them for $212 ea.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 146
I've had six sets of tires and the Prada's were by far the best. No question they will be my next set...probably Xmas.

jerew65 said:
:D dad works at a car dealership that sells yoko tires, they ended up at 148 each, but i think tirerack.com has them for like 154:dontknow:

good to see other people have had good luck with them, i'm prob. not going to do any racing on them just regular driving and get me some more slicks for the track, just want these to last a good while(although i went to look at them today and they felt pretty soft)

edit: yeah 154 at tirerack.....linky..... http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Yokohama&tireModel=Parada+Spec-X&partnum=04VR2PSXXL&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

jerew65 said:
You have to haggle I got them down to 160 because he kept mentioning shipping so I took 160:D But I went with 305/45 and it makes a big differance on the front:rock: You wont be disapponted Red.:burnout:

update, got these things mounted up. First impression is that the seem to ride a little better than the OEM tires, they hook WAY better. The only thing i dislike is they seem to "squish" when you go into a corner hard makes it a little un-nerving driving fast on the back roads.

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
update, got these things mounted up. First impression is that the seem to ride a little better than the OEM tires, they hook WAY better. The only thing i dislike is they seem to "squish" when you go into a corner hard makes it a little un-nerving driving fast on the back roads.
only until you brake them in. Then you can take on ramps at 65-70mph:D

I've had mine for about 3 years and very happy with them. They do pretty well in the snow.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back