You are all in trouble now!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Thats right the king is here!! Dont even think of banning me!

Jack I'm at the house now, JUST rolled in! Cool Site bro! Giv me a shout if ya need. Oh and pee onthe rest of you guys!LOLOL:)

Stinker said:

Jack I'm at the house now, JUST rolled in! Cool Site bro! Giv me a shout if ya need. Oh and pee onthe rest of you guys!LOLOL:)

Hello my brother from the backwoods.....I am glad your here...:):)

Stinker said:

King?:confused: :confused: You're a fucking virgin just like the rest of us here Stinker.

How's things going with the truck. For some reason I seem to have lost track of what was happening.

hey silver, venom princess is back on the "other" forum, shall we invite her over?

I thought I smelled something familiar. I sniffed my arm pits and that wasn't it. Now I know. It's good to hear from you!

SANCHOBA said:
hey silver, venom princess is back on the "other" forum, shall we invite her over?

Gee, do you think she missed me.:confused: :rolleyes:

My guess is she may have been the one to start the shit over there. She probably complained and since she was young and attractive (if the picture was real) she got her way like she was used to having.

I just hope she stays there. She sure as hell did not add anything to the site.

quote\ Hey did anyone send EKool a invite to this board? quote\\

I did, why? Were we not suppose to or what? I thought everyone was invited..... hehehehe:p :p :p :p :p :D

Stinker said:
LOLOLOL sorry bro, have known for awhile now, just outta town at the time, and didnt take the laptop with me!:rolleyes:

Jesus H... Laptops and Truck Drivers... That can only mean trouble.:eek: :eek: :eek: :p :D

Silverback said:
Gee, do you think she missed me.:confused: :rolleyes:

My guess is she may have been the one to start the shit over there. She probably complained and since she was young and attractive (if the picture was real) she got her way like she was used to having.

I just hope she stays there. She sure as hell did not add anything to the site.

Very welcoming.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back