You Boys like Mexico!?

02 Z28 SS Camaro bolt on's yada yada by the time i hit 5th i was already about 4 bus lengths ahead

LoveThisTruck said:
You've been going to Mexico alot lately:dontknow: :D :marchmellow:

getting warmed up for that little civic again.....an there are alot of people that have talked way to much shit around "Waco" lately about my truck and me.....well this guy opened his mouth and i shut it...... i mean i gave him 1 full length and him take the hit and i played catch up lol.... thats a butt hurting if you ask me

EDIT- Plus daivd built it for this i told him i race 80% on the street lol so why not use it like it was built for hahaha

Last edited:
nice KILL :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
your gonna make me want to spray my truck... good kill
thanks fellas and justin..... i can hook you up... hell i'll even install it for free:D

Nice, Here is a online video game i was playing last night looks damn real.

Last edited:
OSO said:
Nice, Here is a online video game i was playing last night looks damn real.

damm where i get me a game like that ?

LoveThisTruck said:
I see you're ready to join the "I blew my motor up" club:dontknow: :D

hey hey dont say that ..... shhhhhhh

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

LoveThisTruck said:
I see you're ready to join the "I blew my motor up" club:dontknow: :D

if he does it correctly it wont blow his motor.... i've been talking with a few friends of mine who work at nitrous outlet... they have a new thingy that moniters the whole truck PCM so say your Fuel rail pressure drops below 48lbs it cuts the n20 off.... theres alot of other features but it's bad ass... it eliminates anyway of it going lean... i got done doing a run the other night an i had no oil pressure:dontknow: ....... shut the truck off nothign was wrong started it up and it was just like normal lol so i dunno it hasn't missed a lick since...

Tooloe said:
if he does it correctly it wont blow his motor.... i've been talking with a few friends of mine who work at nitrous outlet... they have a new thingy that moniters the whole truck PCM so say your Fuel rail pressure drops below 48lbs it cuts the n20 off.... theres alot of other features but it's bad ass... it eliminates anyway of it going lean... i got done doing a run the other night an i had no oil pressure:dontknow: ....... shut the truck off nothign was wrong started it up and it was just like normal lol so i dunno it hasn't missed a lick since...

just start him off on a dry system - he'll be fine - on a stock motor

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back