You build it!!!

With a limitless budget, what would you do???

• Stroke it/Bore it

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • Roe SC it

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Paxton SC it

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 1x Turbo it

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • 2x Turbo it

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • NOS it

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Striker Heads/Cam it

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • High Compression NA it

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters

Cudajon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What would you do with a blank check?

Stroke it/Bore it
High compression it
Paxton it
Roe it
1x Turbo it
2x Turbo it
NOS it
Striker heads/cam it

I know as a college student I will only be able to dream of all the things I want to do to this beast for at least several more years.

Vote for as many options as you like!

I'd stroke it to about 522 and bore it .010 over
Keep compression at about 9.6
708 cam or the one on JMCylinderheads that they used for the 4th test (hydraulic roller)
Roe SC it.
add a conservative 100 shot for the track
and put Strikers on it.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ya forgot to add destroking and fully rollerizing (crank and all) for the high rpm crowd :D just imagine an 8-12,000 rpm V-10:rock: :rock: :rock:

Oh almost forgot, I will take a twin overhead setup as well

Last edited:
Wifey said:
Ya forgot to add destroking and fully rollerizing (crank and all) for the high rpm crowd :D just imagine an 8-12,000 rpm V-10:rock: :rock: :rock:

Oh almost forgot, I will take a twin overhead setup as well

That sounds like fun too if you add the twins.

pay off my house...wife told me once the house is payed for you could do what ever you want...

which would be a build on my viper or a lightning...sorry boys, its just a better platform
and host a huge VTCOA gtg, pay for everyone to ship there trucks out!

Engine I have now... 522 stroker, 9:1 compression, custom cam, roller rockers, go with striker heads instead of ported/polished, Hogans intake instead of stock.

Instead of Paxton, nitrous, Suncoast, SCT (current setup)
Twin turbos with nitrous
TH400 with gear vendors
4 link rear with airbags all around
BigStuff or FAST system management

In reality I doubt I'll do anything else to the truck except maybe change tranny. Any other go fast parts will be on the Viper.

BurntRubber said:
pay off my house...wife told me once the house is payed for you could do what ever you want...

which would be a build on my viper or a lightning...sorry boys, its just a better platform
and host a huge VTCOA gtg, pay for everyone to ship there trucks out!

How is the L a better platform, does it have a 4 link in the rear?

Cudajon said:
How is the L a better platform, does it have a 4 link in the rear?

less weight, cheaper to build...plus I think a RC/auto is the way to go...6spd in the RC is a LLOONNGG throw...money being no option...TT UGR Viper 1300rwhp on 91 pump gas:rock:

BurntRubber said:
less weight, cheaper to build...plus I think a RC/auto is the way to go...6spd in the RC is a LLOONNGG throw...money being no option...TT UGR Viper 1300rwhp on 91 pump gas:rock:

If i was going to put a Roe on our truck, I would contact kenne bell or an other Lyshom blower type dealer and get a larger displacement blower for our enigines...with a built motor, 2.8-3.3l blower you could run 12#s and be in the 900rwhp range:burnout:

BurntRubber said:
If i was going to put a Roe on our truck, I would contact kenne bell or an other Lyshom blower type dealer and get a larger displacement blower for our enigines...with a built motor, 2.8-3.3l blower you could run 12#s and be in the 900rwhp range:burnout:

Isn't the Roe for our truck a 3.3l?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back