You guys found it! I have a guys named Chris Sanders's old truck!

Stinker said:
helluva nice truck for 18k bo:rock:

I would have given up at $22k for it when I bought it from the company, but I snapped it up for a cool 18K & change. I think I had $19K in it by time I flew up there and picked it up and drove back to TX. Now these trucks values are quite high right now, its a good time to sell. There is a shortage of used vehicles on the used market right now. Ram SRT's are no exception. The truck is worth about $3000 more than it was last October......crazy as it sounds it is 100% accurate information too. I have never...EVER seen values of used vehicles go up! But, this is what we are seeing accross the board on almost every make & model. Market avg increase from last August should be down about 15%, instead the market value for the same year model vehicle is UP about 15%. For instance.........Say you bought a slight used 08 Ram 1500 Laramie 4X4 last August when trucks were being sold at $15k off sticker as they were priced for a whole when gas was above $4. If you paid $25k for this truck last august, it should be worth about $19K today w/avg miles. Because of the recent shortage of used cars, this same 08 Ram truck is worth about $23K-25K today.

robwclark said:
I would have given up at $22k for it when I bought it from the company, but I snapped it up for a cool 18K & change. I think I had $19K in it by time I flew up there and picked it up and drove back to TX. Now these trucks values are quite high right now, its a good time to sell. There is a shortage of used vehicles on the used market right now. Ram SRT's are no exception. The truck is worth about $3000 more than it was last October......crazy as it sounds it is 100% accurate information too. I have never...EVER seen values of used vehicles go up! But, this is what we are seeing accross the board on almost every make & model. Market avg increase from last August should be down about 15%, instead the market value for the same year model vehicle is UP about 15%. For instance.........Say you bought a slight used 08 Ram 1500 Laramie 4X4 last August when trucks were being sold at $15k off sticker as they were priced for a whole when gas was above $4. If you paid $25k for this truck last august, it should be worth about $19K today w/avg miles. Because of the recent shortage of used cars, this same 08 Ram truck is worth about $23K-25K today.
yeah tell that to half the members that paid 50k for the truck. i know kris and i know the the truck sweet deal at 18k gary at x metal is a motorcycle dealership so be was able to give him credit for mods like it was a motorcycle quite sad if you ask me but anyways its a stock motor that has been driven to the hilt get it rebuilt and enjoy ...welcome to the club

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back