You know you've got a good one when she buys truck parts for your wedding anniversary

Overclocker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the wife doesn't know much about the truck other than it's red, fairly fast and expensive to feed. However, she knows I really dig it so she went and researched as much as she could and bought me a new Sirius kit for my '04...for our wedding anniversary. Problem is, neither of us are absolutely positive we got the right part from the on-line Mopar dealer. The part number on the box for the actual radio unit we have is 82206488AA, but the invoice says 82206488AB.

Can anyone confirm or deny any allegations that 82206488AA is the correct part number for a '04? Is the "B" unit just a later model of the same unit? I have the RB4 head unit, if that matters.

Thanks, fellas.

You've got a keeper.. Mine is jealous of MINE (actually of both my SRTs). She talks crap about #1900 when she wants to get to me, but when her family and friends get googlie-eyed about the beast, yeah she tries to brag about it. That's why her azz isn't allowed to drive it or even sit at the controls.

Welcome to the keep her club!!!:rock:
I just received a set of Nology wires and Mopar long tube kit!!!!!:D :D.

I think I've got you beat.....My wife bought me my truck for our 5Th year wedding anniversary! so we are both lucky men, my friend...extremley Lucky in my case

Were do you guys find these girls??? Mine liked hot rodding when we got together. I got the srt-4, it would smoke you everyday mustang, so she hated it. Got a mustang, so did everyone else. Got the truck, she liked it at first, then got jelous. Now she wont let me take it to the track, and rarely wants to ride in it. My little girl loves it though!!! All I can say is keep em happy you lucky bastards!!

Mine bought new tag lamps to replace a broken one, floor mats that cost too damn much, all sorts of cleaning stuff. Now I am building a extra garage to park my truck in, but it has to be big enough for the quad cab she plans on buying. I think she likes the truck.

yes that p/n will work... did you get the install kit? thats also req'd ...p/n82208116

linemup said:
Damn, shit just keeps getting deeper!!!

Heh. Yeah. I'm extremely thankful to whatever diety is responsible for such things. I don't know what I did to deserve her. :dontknow: And she's got a monumental rack, too. :D

Overclocker said:
Heh. Yeah. I'm extremely thankful to whatever diety is responsible for such things. I don't know what I did to deserve her. :dontknow: And she's got a monumental rack, too. :D
So you are saying "life is good" right?:D

Bill.

Mine keeps paying for mine, even though I don't make any money!! She sends me gas money too!!! :rock::rock::rock:

you definitely have a keeper!!

Overclocker said:
mine bought me a throttle body for last years anniversary oh and :needpics::D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back