You meet the nicest poeple in SRT's

TnVTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I got meet 1Fast400 today, by chance.
I was on my way to AutoZone, at a redlight, and spotted a pair of 60's Imperials being followed by a cool looking SRT-6 Crossfire Convertable.
They pulled over, and I got to meet 1Fast400, helluva nice guy!:burnout:

Maybe I can manage to come to the Mopar Nat's next year to meet some more of 'yall!:driver:

Cool people drive cool vehicles!!

Watch out for dudes in those two seater Mercedes's CLK's.....................its a pole smokers special!! Only a gay man would be seen in that car.

patrick

While getting gas today, a black SRT-4 pulled up to the pump next to me. A kid got out and came right over to my truck saying, "Dude, your truck is so f-ing badass!!!".

:)

Silverback said:
Mike is an Okay guy,:rock: regardless of what I say on a bad day.:eek: :D :p

Silver...you never have a good day, and everyone of us has tasted your wrath at one time or another. You manage to keep us humble, and a little scared all the time.:p

Prof said:
Silver...you never have a good day, and everyone of us has tasted your wrath at one time or another. You manage to keep us humble, and a little scared all the time.:p

...God, I admire you, Silver.................:dontknow: :rock: ;)

SD

Prof said:

Well there is some truth to that. I college I was voted most even tempered. Constantly pissed off at someone.:eek:

I just hope that for every time I have gone off on someone for some reason, that I have been able to help 20 others in some way.

Kevan said:
While getting gas today, a black SRT-4 pulled up to the pump next to me. A kid got out and came right over to my truck saying, "Dude, your truck is so f-ing badass!!!".

:)
I was driving to my friends house and a blue SRT4 tried playing with me one day and I had to show him tail lights then he followed me and said the same thing...

Last night the chick I was with said evertime we go by a group of guys and girls the guys spin completely around and stare.I said yea it`s a guy thing.She had never seen my truck until last night so it was new to her .I know we all get this type of reaction and don`t think twice about it.This happened at the restaurant ,the movie theater and cruising the local mall lot.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back