your name in russian

did it get better with age????????

TNVIPER said:
You do realize this thread is 2.5 yrs old?....;)

Someone should have, they would have needed an archealogic crew to dig it up :D :D :D

It's neat to look through these old threads and see who responded to them, we have had some great people that have moved on or just don't post anymore.

5_0_BAIT said:
WOW got me. I was like what in the hell.......then I realized what club I am apart of....should have known. LMAO:D
No matter what name I type in this is all I see. You must have made an impression.:dontknow:
Frank.jpg

Last edited:
SilvrSRT10 said:
Blame Ferraritruck. He unearthed it yesterday.

Really.. And a Boomer thread no less.. I think someone misses Gary. I'll give him a call tomorrow to ask that he come back. FerrariTruck? Shall I get it done for you?

Honestly it x-mas time, a time for family to gather and have a good time and nice meal...Regardless of why he left and many others It'd be nice to have all teh old timers back in here... I wonder where 1fast400 and blakewilder are now:confused:

Venom Power said:
Really.. And a Boomer thread no less.. I think someone misses Gary. I'll give him a call tomorrow to ask that he come back. FerrariTruck? Shall I get it done for you?

I'm going to Evansville today, I could stop in at the shop and tell him everyone says happy holidays!:D I doubt there open today though. I haven't seen him in about 8 months, last time I baught x-metal parts. He's the one who told me about this place, and he seemed like a realy good guy with too much on his plate. Everything I ordered from him took 5 times longer or more to recieve, and I was driving over there to pick them up, except for the throttle body it was ready, because someone had cancled there order.

linemup said:
Everything I ordered from him took 5 times longer or more to recieve, and I was driving over there to pick them up, except for the throttle body it was ready, because someone had cancled there order.

There's a reason (strike that, reasons) why I refer to him as X-Vendor.;)

Ram From Hell said:
There's a reason (strike that, reasons) why I refer to him as X-Vendor.;)

Yea, it was very iretating to here it'll be done in 2 more weeks, then call for another week tring to talk to someone then finaly getting him 3 weeks later to say it's gonna be 2 more weeks.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back