Your NVR2OLD

NVR2OLD

VTCoA Senior Member
Reaction score
I don't know why I always feel a hell of alot younger when I drive my truck. Tomorrow I will be 69 years old, but feel like 20. It's just something about driving a SRT-10 that doesn't gets old.:D:D:burnout::D:D

If you 20 & 30 year olds will keep your truck until your 69 they should be worth $69,000 dollars.:drool:

Happy birthday brother! Im glad to hear your truck doesnt sit in a garage for 6 months at a time!

I don't know why I always feel a hell of alot younger when I drive my truck. Tomorrow I will be 69 years old, but feel like 20. It's just something about driving a SRT-10 that doesn't gets old.:D:D:burnout::D:D

If you 20 & 30 year olds will keep your truck until your 69 they should be worth $69,000 dollars.:drool:

Your the man :rock:

Happy birthday man.... (from a youngster)

:rock::rock::rock:congrats

that little red button is great;):rock::D

Happy birthday man, I turned 66 last month and have put over 25,000 miles on my 10 since October 2012. My bride is to put on a pedestal and show off, my 10 is to be driven. When my truck goes down I will have Dr. Viper, VENOMOUS1, rebuild and give a wee bit more power. Ain't the golden years much better with a 10 under your butt!!!!:D:D:D

Happy Birthday Nvr2old! :rock:
These trucks are amazing and what they do for the soul is only mastered by a few choice cars on the road. It's amazing what that little red button can do :p

Thanks Guys!..... Hope all of you enjoy your truck as much as I do.:burnout:

Thats Funny, I see my posts number is 690. Now I know its going to be a good day.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back