Youth of America

FastRam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My faith, if you will, with the youth of our land, is some what restored. I was coming home from work today in the new Hotrod when a Caddie CTS-V came up along side me. Black with black wheels and an after market exhaust. Nice ride, sounded nice too. Driver and passenger were on the younger side of life. :) -- early twentyish? :dontknow: He was giving me the thumbs up as we went along. At first I thought, OK, let's go. Well, no dice, he liked my truck too much to play around. We traded several front end "bounces" and traded off "low gear roll launches". It was fun, nothing serious just playing. We pulled over at a local shopping center and gazed over each others ride. His passenger loved my truck and when I popped the hood -- so did his eyes. He loved the truck.

Not exactly a kill but I thought I would share none the less. :D :D

This truck rocks -- every time I take it out, all I get are compliments and kudos. :rock: :rock:

FastRam said:
My faith, if you will, with the youth of our land, is some what restored. I was coming home from work today in the new Hotrod when a Caddie CTS-V came up along side me. Black with black wheels and an after market exhaust. Nice ride, sounded nice too. Driver and passenger were on the younger side of life. :) -- early twentyish? :dontknow: He was giving me the thumbs up as we went along. At first I thought, OK, let's go. Well, no dice, he liked my truck too much to play around. We traded several front end "bounces" and traded off "low gear roll launches". It was fun, nothing serious just playing. We pulled over at a local shopping center and gazed over each others ride. His passenger loved my truck and when I popped the hood -- so did his eyes. He loved the truck.

Not exactly a kill but I thought I would share none the less. :D :D

This truck rocks -- every time I take it out, all I get are compliments and kudos. :rock: :rock:

That is what it's all about!!

Very Kewl!!:rock: :rock:

I actually like dem caddies!!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back