Yup it was the clutch!

DevilDawg3097

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's a couple of pic's can't really tell by the pics. But you can see it is shiney the metallic is starting to show through. Got it just in time, there is maybe 1-2mm's left and I was off on mileage I got maybe 10k out of it.
Stink I will hollar monday morning:D

Picture015.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture013.jpg

DevilDawg3097 said:
Here's a couple of pic's can't really tell by the pics. But you can see it is shiney the metallic is starting to show through. Got it just in time, there is maybe 1-2mm's left and I was off on mileage I got maybe 10k out of it.
Stink I will hollar monday morning:D

Picture015.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture013.jpg
pick up the ciggarette butt you litter bug:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
pick up the ciggarette butt you litter bug:D
:aetsch: paypal me buddy or can you do cc now? that way you can order 1st thing mon for me please:itsme:Ha the butt I didnt see until I download the pics. Ill celan up in a little bit:toilet:

DevilDawg3097 said:
:aetsch: paypal me buddy or can you do cc now? that way you can order 1st thing mon for me please:itsme:Ha the butt I didnt see until I download the pics. Ill celan up in a little bit:toilet:
really busy today with website stuff, but you can pm me the CC info if you like or call later on, jsut kinda stopped in for a minute, but all I need is card number, name on card, exp date and code, but will get it rolling first hting monday brohan

Wow only 10k on a centerforce!!! so did you go with a spec this time ?? Also did you do a lightened flywheel or no!!! I like doing things once so when i do my clutch upgrade i want to do it so it can over handle what i will do

hcetzneb said:
Wow only 10k on a centerforce!!! so did you go with a spec this time ?? Also did you do a lightened flywheel or no!!! I like doing things once so when i do my clutch upgrade i want to do it so it can over handle what i will do
Im going with the Spec III stage, stock flywheel. I know some have the aluminum flywheel, I just dont trust them to not warpas easy as a steel one, plus less clutch chatter with a steel flywheel. It's more of a preference. But I did buy an extra flywheel(stock) so I can have a fresh one with each clutch change. Also centerforce is ok for around 600/650tq at most
anything over that better off going with spec,clutchmaster or act. Unless you got the cash the Tilton is a true performance clutch IMO, but I don't have the cash so spec is for me:D:itsme:

I dream about having one Matt.

When mine goes I will beg my wife to get one for me.

Prof said:
I dream about having one Matt.

When mine goes I will beg my wife to get one for me.
Ill let you know how the spec holds up. Everything I have read is very aggressive bite;) :burnout: we shall see.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back