Z06 pwnts GT-40

Oldie. But Goodie!

IMO, gimme the 'slower' GT!:rock:

THey are both IDIOTS, see the car the Vette went aound in the slow lane?? They should be tossed in jail.

Slow Lane? I thought the speed limit was 65. Is there such thing as a Fast Lane or slow lane:dontknow:

RedSrt007 said:
I agree....he took him pretty good.

Its a Ford GT not a GT40

Good video!

-Red

My mistake.. What was I thinking of. There is a GT40 right?

RedSrt007 said:
I agree....he took him pretty good.

Its a Ford GT not a GT40

Good video!

-Red
Did you get your lip fixed Patrick :dontknow: :D

Annu Kumar said:
Slow Lane? I thought the speed limit was 65. Is there such thing as a Fast Lane or slow lane:dontknow:
There used to be when people were actually 'taught' to drive.

Now all they know how to do is ride side by side and nose to tail down the highway. Idiots...:dontknow:

Hamrhead said:
There used to be when people were actually 'taught' to drive.

Now all they know how to do is ride side by side and nose to tail down the highway. Idiots...:dontknow:
wELL I ASKED A COP IF THERE IS SUCH THING AS A SLOW LANE HE SAID NO WAY EVERY LANE SUPPOSE TO GO THE SPEED LIMIT. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SLOW LANE

Of course that is what a cop would say. Slow traffic right, that is the rule.

I hate it when a driver is running below or right at the speed limit in the left lane. Keep that for the 5-10 over people. You should also always pass on the left when possible.

94rt10ohio said:
THey are both IDIOTS, see the car the Vette went aound in the slow lane?? They should be tossed in jail.
Some fantastic shots of their faces. They'd be easy to nab.
Oooo....credits at the end. It's almost *too* easy.
And to think that they call those with Downs Syndrome "retards".

I've figured out why I don't street race: I'd loose every time. Not because I don't have a badass ride, but because of the horn honking thing they use to start the...ahem...."race". I like to think of myself as having decent meter; the videos I've seen show horn honking like this:
Beep.............beep...beep!
Maybe it's just competitive nature and drivers are trying to get every little bit they can, fair or not. Who knows. Who cares.

BTW- What did they use to design the GT? A super-sized ugly stick? The GT-40 was cool.....IN THE SIXTIES!!!....when Etch-A-Sketch and 'pod chairs' were all the rage. I understand the desire to be retro, but come on....at least TRY.
I guess it's good for the Veryon to have some company.

Annu Kumar said:
wELL I ASKED A COP IF THERE IS SUCH THING AS A SLOW LANE HE SAID NO WAY EVERY LANE SUPPOSE TO GO THE SPEED LIMIT. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SLOW LANE
Over here in PA and NJ it is the law - Keep right, Pass left.

Plenty of signs posted that say it too, not that anyone reads them...

That cop you spoke with, he's a retard too.

Hey Mike... Whats your Viper runnin with those Gears... you have to use slicks all the time?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back