Zeckhausen Racing

BlackMamba50

#10pistonkilla
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanted to give a big thanks to Zeckhausen Racing. I ordered all new rotors and pads from them. I spent about $607 shipped. I wanted the EBCs but I just don't have the coin to drop right now with getting ready to move. Zeckhausen Racing had all of my stuff delivered quick and professionally packaged. All though my brake pads said scorched no break in required, I did follow the video recommendations for bedding the brakes. I had them smoking! All in all with the quality of all the products I am very happy with my purchase. I would recommend these guys for sure!

Dave knows his brakes.....not the cheapest place to buy from but you can get brake tech questions answered for free..:rock:....I have purchased several brake parts from him over the last 5 years..

Had a Wisconsin Highway Patrolman scratching his head when I bedded my brakes according to Zeckhausen instructions...but the pads (EBC) have been perfect since...

Zeckhausen are great brakes. No dust!!!!! I can wash my truck 1/3 less times just due to that alone.

What kind of rotors we talking? Flats, slotted, dimpled, etc?

yeah i see Centric and Power slots but i wanted to know which ones he had

yeah i see Centric and Power slots but i wanted to know which ones he had

I bought the normal rotors front and rear. Shipping was about $77. Came in 5 boxes. Each rotor was separately boxed and 1 box of brake pads.

I went through two sets of front pads and stock rotors were toast by 30K miles. Installed Zeckhausen rotors and pads....just turned 110K and both pads and rotors still within spec.

I went through two sets of front pads and stock rotors were toast by 30K miles. Installed Zeckhausen rotors and pads....just turned 110K and both pads and rotors still within spec.

Centric or power slot rotors?

Also are they coated so they do not rust? How are they when it comes to brake dust?

Centric rotors, no dust. As for rusting, I sprayed the center portions high temp black before installing. Only rusting I get now is when I wash the truck and it sits, the swept portion will rust. Rarely rains here. First time I press the brake pedal that resolves any surface rust concerns.

Centric rotors, no dust. As for rusting, I sprayed the center portions high temp black before installing. Only rusting I get now is when I wash the truck and it sits, the swept portion will rust. Rarely rains here. First time I press the brake pedal that resolves any surface rust concerns.

My centers came pre painted black.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back